What Lego set did you buy today?

weekly limit passed today and they are still there for 99.99 msrp so i bought 2 more 10235 Winter Village Market's at amazon.  closing in on 20.

looks like amazon is last one selling these - Target, Walmart, TRU LEGO Shop at Home are sold out.

i will buy  more a week from today if they are still there.

weekly limit passed today and they are still there for 99.99 msrp so i bought 2 more 10235 Winter Village Market's at amazon.  closing in on 20.

looks like amazon is last one selling these - Target, Walmart, TRU LEGO Shop at Home are sold out.

i will buy  more a week from today if they are still there.

I bought 4 also with in a week. Thinking if they will do well, i could get a decent pay day. I bought some other Hobbit & LOTR sets, but members on here are saying to stay away from those, so I may return them.

I can see you have close to 20. Has this theme done well for you in the past?

These would be my first Christmas Themed sets to add to my collection.

3 Benny's for $63 each.

1 Lonely Mountain for about $75.

Killing me man. I want Lonely Mountain, just for the dragon. Don't care about any of the other parts. Would love to get it at that price.

Best I've been able to get is $89 at TRU.

Where did you find those deals? I'd buy out Benny's at $63, too. Great finds.

• Like 1

Killing me man. I want Lonely Mountain, just for the dragon. Don't care about any of the other parts. Would love to get it at that price.

Best I've been able to get is $89 at TRU.

Where did you find those deals? I'd buy out Benny's at $63, too. Great finds.

I passed on 30+ Benny's and 30+ Lonely Mountains today at those prices.  Feel any better?

Pretty much made the most of my drive back from Huntsville through B'ham by hitting about 5 BAM and 4 B&******

BAM

20 White House at $30

10 Farnsworth at $36

10 Empire State at $12

10 SOH at $24

1 Rockefeller at $24

1 MF at $120

30 Mixels 2 at $4.79

some random Ninjago sets at 50% off and then 20% off that

B&******

6 FW from 70-90

1 Rockefeller

1 Guggenheim

some minecrafts too

TRU

2 Cargo Terminals PM and Rewards got them down to $56 each

TRU Express found some mixels 2 and had them price match there $48 eradicator mechs down to the $20.  She goes dang we're expensive!

LEGO Birmingham got some RI and cleared out the last 5 of the $5 bats, Snowman and Reindeer

It was a busy ride home that might of taken a little longer than the normal ETA lol

• Like 2

Pretty much made the most of my drive back from Huntsville through B'ham by hitting about 5 BAM and 4 B&N

BAM

20 White House at $30

10 Farnsworth at $36

10 Empire State at $12

10 SOH at $24

1 Rockefeller at $24

1 MF at $120

30 Mixels 2 at $4.79

some random Ninjago sets at 50% off and then 20% off that

B&N

6 FW from 70-90

1 Rockefeller

1 Guggenheim

some minecrafts too

TRU

2 Cargo Terminals PM and Rewards got them down to $56 each

TRU Express found some mixels 2 and had them price match there $48 eradicator mechs down to the $20. She goes dang we're expensive!

LEGO Birmingham got some RI and cleared out the last 5 of the $5 bats, Snowman and Reindeer

It was a busy ride home that might of taken a little longer than the normal ETA lol

nice score there .
  • Like 1

nice score there .

thanks!  It all happened by accident too.  We stopped to get something at Target on way to Birmingham and they had a BAM.  Haven't been to one in awhile as the Atlanta ones are all far away.  I saw the bogo signs on Architecture and asked if they were included and she said yes so then I searched all the BAM on way home.

Was really hard to leave Villa Savoye at $42 per but only had so much room as well so went with the main ones I was looking for

thanks!  It all happened by accident too.  We stopped to get something at Target on way to Birmingham and they had a BAM.  Haven't been to one in awhile as the Atlanta ones are all far away.  I saw the bogo signs on Architecture and asked if they were included and she said yes so then I searched all the BAM on way home.

Was really hard to leave Villa Savoye at $42 per but only had so much room as well so went with the main ones I was looking for

any idea how long this sales will last?

Hit some Meijer stores while visiting family today.

2 x Chima: Flying Phoenix Fire Temple - $60

2 x Lego Movie: Police Gunship - $54

3 x Chima: Rogon's Rock Flinger - $12

1 x Ninja Turtles: Turtle Lair Invasion - $60

1 x Ninja Turtles: Big Rig Snow Getaway - $42.50

148 x Series 3 Mixels - $2

?You should have grabbed an at-at -if they had it- and built it

• Like 1