What Lego set did you buy today?

That is a super deal for that set.

"super" is an extreme understatement, especially for a set that just came out a few short months ago. i thought i hit it big with my 20 weathertops for $18/each. jabba's palace for that price is insane!!! somebody at shopko should lose their job over that! lol awesome find, huskers1236!

I would trade the $18 Weathertops everyday and twice on Sunday. Not if there was just one, mind you, but your ability to get 20 at that price is a much better deal, I think. I thought about opening the set and selling off the figures to keep the parts since I love the tan and dark tan, but after looking them up, they wouldn't make me enough so I think it will get put away. I already have an open one anyway, so no real pressure to open it.

i'll trade you 2 of my weathertops for the jabba's palace you found today. i spent $36. you spent $18. retail comes out about the same on both sides. PM me if interested. i would love to get another jabba palace (have 3 already, but paid $90 a piece for them), so to get one for $36 would be great. i have some weathertops to spare.

"super" is an extreme understatement, especially for a set that just came out a few short months ago. i thought i hit it big with my 20 weathertops for $18/each. jabba's palace for that price is insane!!! somebody at shopko should lose their job over that! lol awesome find, huskers1236!

I would trade the $18 Weathertops everyday and twice on Sunday. Not if there was just one, mind you, but your ability to get 20 at that price is a much better deal, I think. I thought about opening the set and selling off the figures to keep the parts since I love the tan and dark tan, but after looking them up, they wouldn't make me enough so I think it will get put away. I already have an open one anyway, so no real pressure to open it.

i'll trade you 2 of my weathertops for the jabba's palace you found today. i spent $36. you spent $18. retail comes out about the same on both sides. PM me if interested. i would love to get another jabba palace (have 3 already, but paid $90 a piece for them), so to get one for $36 would be great. i have some weathertops to spare.

Let me think about it and PM you. This JP is only my 3rd, and only 2 are sealed. I only have 1 Weathertop, and was wanting a few more because I want to open 2 to get a little legion of Ringwraiths. I'm heading out of town this weekend and will stop by some more Shopkos and try my luck some more.

Let me think about it and PM you. This JP is only my 3rd, and only 2 are sealed. I only have 1 Weathertop, and was wanting a few more because I want to open 2 to get a little legion of Ringwraiths. I'm heading out of town this weekend and will stop by some more Shopkos and try my luck some more.

sure, no problem. just thought i would throw it out there. no pressure. good luck on your hunt. i plan on making another run to all of my shopkos again tomorrow as well. i thought i had cleaned most of them out, but after what i found over the past two days it appears i haven't. maybe i'll stumble across an $18 jabba or two!

From the 3 Shopko stores I went to yesterday 2X MF Vampyre Hearse $24.16 each 2X Attack of the Wargs $35.00 each 2X Catwoman Catcycle City Chase $3.56 1X Captain America's Avenging Cycle $3.56 2X Small Cottage $17.14 2X Turtle Lair Attack $33.82 2X Attack of the Wargs $32.72 2X Attack of the Wargs $33.10 1X Desert Skiff $9.00 1X Mining Truck $15.76 From Chowren Toys Winter Toy Shop (10199) $150

Went to a nicer Shopko this morning, but didn't see a whole lot. Only thing on clearance were the AT-ST SW Planet sets for 2.99---picked up 1 of those. They did have 2 of Olivia's House for 64.99 retail---bought those and came out to 48.74 w/ the BOGO---daughter will LOVE the one we open.

I just started the Grand Emporium last night. Got the first floor done. Lots of fun.

Hey Legodog

Let me know when you get to book 3 page 42. I am curious if you have the same problem I did. The flower (part# 472801), did not have the hole all the way throught. I spent hours trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. Then I called LEGO tech support and found out I have a defecive part. They sent a replacement part and it worked fine.

Hey Legodog

Let me know when you get to book 3 page 42. I am curious if you have the same problem I did. The flower (part# 472801), did not have the hole all the way throught. I spent hours trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. Then I called LEGO tech support and found out I have a defecive part. They sent a replacement part and it worked fine.

I will let you know. Hopefully I will get around to finishing it tonight.

also waiting to assemble my other recent aquisition which arrived yesterday, (need My Brick Link parts to be able to do so fully) Gonna take about $75 total to finish both (almost 1/2 that is shipping from 13 different sellers..GUH!) but still, $106 total between Brick Link parts and the actual auction win and I have myself 100% complete sets of the 7893 Passenger Plane AND...wait for it... the 10177 Dreamliner.... cant wait for the parts to roll in and get to building that bad boy.

Have been buying Shopko out of house and home all week. Here are some of my better finds. (Not including tax.) 4 Vampire hearses-21.24 each 3 Green Lantern Figures-3.02 each 2 Ninjago Warrior Bikes- 12.04 each 1 Golden Dragon- 17.25 3 Hero Factory Speeda Demon-12.94 each 2 Attack on Weathertop- 22.99 1 Sith Fury-class Interceptor-39.99 1 Sebulba's Podracer- 1.30 2 Ninjago Garmatrons-22.74 2 Ninja Turtle Bases-31.74 A bunch of Duplo stuff 80% 0ff