What Lego set did you buy today?

My 2 6860 Batcaves came in today. Amazon decided to ship them side by side rather than one on top of the other, so I got a super big box. One had a hole in it that was pierced from the outside of the box, and the other had pretty big crease marks. I'm not sure whether I should return or get a partial refund. Any ideas?

So last night, I ordered the last 2 X-wings 9493 at the only Walmart with 50 miles of me at $47.50 each. Went there today to pick them up... a nice little country Walmart in Cherryville, NC.  Anyway, before the pick-up, I strolled over to the Clearance section, and found one wild assortment... half-a-dozen  Attack of the Wargs (I think $35), an Unexpected Gathering at $54, Dol Guldor Battle, another 9493 (marked $59), Republic Gunship at $89, a couple Mandelorian Speeders at $25 (thought about price matching them at Kmarts $20.50, but decided to pass), 4 Spider Droids @ $29, 2 Epic Dragon Battles at $119, a bunch of Ninjago, a bunch of Galaxy Squad, several large Halo Mega Blok sets, Castle sets... more stuff than I can remember... I spent almost an hour there trying to fill my cart, but in the end, prices just weren't low enough on most sets.  I almost picked up 2 Goblin Kings at $79 each, but thought better of it.  In the end, I walked away with (another) Rancor Pit at $40, a Battle at Black Gate at $29, and a lonely Duplo Tower left over from Black Friday that still scanned at $30.

Edited by Kenxxx