What Lego set did you buy today?

Two AA's + two of the Christmas 2/2 of winter slide sets + two 2015 calendars. 

I am pairing an AA and Christmas slide.

It just seems right to me. Year, after year, after year Batman fights these heinous, vile maniacs and keeps them in Arkham Asylum for ALL our sakes.

IMO, it captures the "Christmas spirit" that during one magical season, they all- Batman included- set aside their differences, enjoy a cup of cocoa/holiday nog, and take turns sliding on the ice and singing Christmas carols.

Let it be an example for all of us.

• Like 3

I picked up 4 of the Malibu Mansions at KMart yesterday morning.  I now noticed that one of the boxes has KMart tape sealing one of the flaps.  I weighed all four of the sets and they came out the same weight each.  I haven't opened it yet to make sure the minifigs are still there, but with all of them the same weight, seems ok.  Not sure if I should part out the one with the KMart tape or not.  Thoughts?

6 r2ds, 4 research institute, 2 sopwith camels, 7 AA, 6 HE. Multiples of freebies as well as 30 rocket raccoons. 2 lion chi temples on clearance and 3 galactic titans on 50%. A full car to haul back home.

is this from one store?  my lego store won't let me buy 2 of any exclusive anymore - even pet shop - nope - they got me pegged.  i need to get a face transplant.

with the holidays upon us, i'm putting the 'rents to work right after i pick them up from the airport this week and- gonna see if i can get them to sell them each 2 Tumblers for their grand son's Lil Johnny and Lil' Timmy.  and their 3 grand daughters each have RI at the top of the xmas list won't you please help the children.

Was this part of your grand plan?

these were in addition. I went on a road trip amd happened hpon the oklahoma lego store, as well as the discovery center amd lego store in kansas city. There is quite a bit of good exclusives at the discovery center. Then hit up the tru and found the chi temples on clearance. Then called home at tru in abq and picked up 30 rocket racoons. I may go clear them out for the long haum hold. So not quite a part of my plan, but a welcome addition. Then i have been hitting up amazon for the AA and HE.
  • Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

30 x City Coast Guard Patrol 60014 (37%)

4 x Maersk Line Triple-E (20%)

4 x Sopwith Camel (20%)

1 x Horizon Express (20%)

6 x Research Institutes

3 Winter Skating Scenes

Seems like you're hitting the big time! I bought all my Coast Guard Patrols for

Black Friday Lego Star Wars Haul

So I ended up going to Target and buying all of the 2014 lego star wars summer sets, except the mtt. They didn't have that so I will order it off lego.com. Unfortunately they didn't have any major discounts so I ended up paying full price -.-.

post-35486-0-33412900-1417370285_thumb.j

1 new AT-AT for my son or me or both

5 new Arkham Asylums

1 complete w/ box 10196 Grand Carousal.

1 complete 7666 Hoth Base (no box)

1 sealed new / damaged box Chima Cragger's Command Boat (or whatever it's called) for my son.

1 2014  Chima Tumbler glass for my son.

1 opened damaged box with sealed bags 10214 Tower Bridge.