What Lego set did you buy today?

Me too... I've got three full sets and three extra flurrs. Around me, the blue ones are the most scarce.

I'm about to post in the Mixels thread, but will say it here, too. Legoland California is swimming in Series 2, but only in the Brown and Orange. Blue is non-existent. I bought every Blue I could find there today. I didn't hit every shop, but I did hit a majority of them.

Blue is clearly the winner in this Series.

Me too... I've got three full sets and three extra flurrs. Around me, the blue ones are the most scarce.

I'm about to post in the Mixels thread, but will say it here, too. Legoland California is swimming in Series 2, but only in the Brown and Orange. Blue is non-existent. I bought every Blue I could find there today. I didn't hit every shop, but I did hit a majority of them.

Blue is clearly the winner in this Series.

• Like 1

I'm at the Lego store today filling a pick a brick cup and I found horses on the wall! So I grab a few and a little kid comes buy and he is taking his time filling out the bucket, but is clearly picking up a few horses along the way, so I decided to leave him a bunch.  The kid is going to grab some more and a guy in his 40's swoops in and grabs all of the rest.  I was speechless... :stink:

• Like 1

I'm at the Lego store today filling a pick a brick cup and I found horses on the wall! So I grab a few and a little kid comes buy and he is taking his time filling out the bucket, but is clearly picking up a few horses along the way, so I decided to leave him a bunch. The kid is going to grab some more and a guy in his 40's swoops in and grabs all of the rest. I was speechless... :stink:

Some people are animals.

Just completed an insane epic day.  Picked up the 15 Olivia House's I ordered the other day, got 2 Museum Break Ins and 2 AT APs from off the shelves at Walmarts cuz I couldn't resist.  Lego in-store found an R2.  Lego online did 3 orders, AA, PS & HE.  Hit up a TRU and the PMed Olivia's House so I got 4 more making a total of 19.  Then grabbed a Mil Falcon, 3 Ghostbusters and 2 Trevi Fountains along with 6 Rocket Raccoons.

Also had my 6-year-old and 1-year-old in tow.  There was no room left to fart in my car by the end of the day.

God help me.  My wallet needs a nap.

• Like 2

I'm at the Lego store today filling a pick a brick cup and I found horses on the wall! So I grab a few and a little kid comes buy and he is taking his time filling out the bucket, but is clearly picking up a few horses along the way, so I decided to leave him a bunch.  The kid is going to grab some more and a guy in his 40's swoops in and grabs all of the rest.  I was speechless... :stink:

We all joke about this stuff regularly but in all actuality (and witnessing it myself also) it's a pretty disgusting sight to see.

We all joke about this stuff regularly but in all actuality (and witnessing it myself also) it's a pretty disgusting sight to see.

Agreed.  Was in TRU the other day picking up the last 3 advents and overheard a lady ask the employee for one and gladly gave her one.  In the end its cool to make money on this stuff but still want people to be able to experience it also.

• Like 6

I hit my lego B&M this evening and they had this mornings goody bag waiting for me since I couldn't make it this morning. I picked up some smalls today.

Personal:

21020 trevi

21006 White House

Gifts:

21008 ghostbusters

40093 snowman

40092 reindeer

I received 2 of the promos and the supervisor was super awesome. The four r2's, tumbler, and RI I bought last week, he honoured today's 2xvip points towards them. Someone's getting a 10/10 on today's survey.