What Lego set did you buy today?

He probably got the Mixels the same place as me this morning. Using the 15/10 combo at Toys R Us, they were $3.82 each for me and then I used discounted gift cards and my credit card.

I picked up 3 X sets of Series 2 Mixels and a Batwing freebie.

I also found a fresh case of the Wave 1 Hasbro Star Wars Legends figures that includes all the "Rebels" characters, except for Zeb.  It brought them down to $5.35 each, which is the cheapest I've found new figures for quite some time.  I found the Mission Series figures that include Zeb and a Stormtrooper yesterday.

I picked up another R2-D2, Santa's Workshop, Reindeer, & Snowman at LEGO Store yesterday and got a calendar.

He probably got the Mixels the same place as me this morning. Using the 15/10 combo at Toys R Us, they were $3.82 each for me and then I used discounted gift cards and my credit card.

I picked up 3 X sets of Series 2 Mixels and a Batwing freebie.

I also found a fresh case of the Wave 1 Hasbro Star Wars Legends figures that includes all the "Rebels" characters, except for Zeb.  It brought them down to $5.35 each, which is the cheapest I've found new figures for quite some time.  I found the Mission Series figures that include Zeb and a Stormtrooper yesterday.

I picked up another R2-D2, Santa's Workshop, Reindeer, & Snowman at LEGO Store yesterday and got a calendar.

Great deal, on both.  I started doing the math after I posted that, and realized it was probably TRU (although, as quoted below, it was Shopko).  I'm headed out to TRU soon to stock up on as many Series 2 as I can get, and start working on Series 3.  At ~$3.85 each, that's a great deal.

My 2 1/2 year old son and I love Rebels.  I'm going to take a look at the figures, and consider picking up a couple for him for Christmas.  Yes, for him.  Not for me.  Nope.  For him.

Shopko has them for $4+ Tax. Then I used the coupons that came in their mailer and my birthday coupon to get $25 off. I got 60 packages so the price was a little higher but at $3.85 that's $34.65 a set. No brainer IMO

Awesome, good score.  Great price.

• Like 1

Bought my first sets of Series 3 Mixels at 20% off and 25% off white 6" Boba Fetts at Walgreens.

Are the Mixels priced 20% off or did you need a coupon?

My wife is mad at you because I told her you got me on the bandwagon for Mixels. I cleared out all the Series 2 bags in my Kmart/Walmart/TRU in a long run today. Was fun but had the family with me. My son (3yrs) thinks the 200ish Mixels are for him, he was swimming in them like Scrooge McDuck in the backseat. Wish I took a picture.

Also picked up some Ecto-1 at TRU with the 15% off coupon. Mostly to give out to friends who love the movies. Finally got to watch football with our group and when the kids were playing showed off the Ecto-1. Everyone thought it was awesome. Suprised these aren't sold out, but I guess it's a generation thing. :dontknow:

Looks like Baymax Armor Up and SGE are still going strong and mostly sold out everywhere I went. Even my K-marts were in limited numbers on both. I picked up the 9 Baymax I ordered. Hoping I get a few more Kmart coupons soon to clear out the rest before they are gone.

• Like 1

Are the Mixels priced 20% off or did you need a coupon?

My wife is mad at you because I told her you got me on the bandwagon for Mixels. I cleared out all the Series 2 bags in my Kmart/Walmart/TRU in a long run today. Was fun but had the family with me. My son (3yrs) thinks the 200ish Mixels are for him, he was swimming in them like Scrooge McDuck in the backseat. Wish I took a picture.

Also picked up some Ecto-1 at TRU with the 15% off coupon. Mostly to give out to friends who love the movies. Finally got to watch football with our group and when the kids were playing showed off the Ecto-1. Everyone thought it was awesome. Suprised these aren't sold out, but I guess it's a generation thing. :dontknow:

Looks like Baymax Armor Up and SGE are still going strong and mostly sold out everywhere I went. Even my K-marts were in limited numbers on both. I picked up the 9 Baymax I ordered. Hoping I get a few more Kmart coupons soon to clear out the rest before they are gone.

Sorry about that... The 20% off applies to all LEGO at Walgreen's, including Mixels.  No coupon required.

haha no worries. She likes the extra money it's bringing in. She is going NUTS on the kids this year. Normally I restrain her but if she let's me do my thing, I let her do her's

As soon as I posted I check their weekly ad. Thanks for the info always apprieciated for my stupid questions.

I will probably grab some of those White Bobas for my kids and nephews for a few years down the road when they start getting into Star Wars. I was gonna jump on a Sandcrawler from TRU ebay but I spent my fill for at least 1 day.

• Like 1

Sorry about that... The 20% off applies to all LEGO at Walgreen's, including Mixels.  No coupon required.

Well.  Guess I'm running to Walgreens tomorrow.  I'm sure it's only Series 3 (that's all I've ever seen at mine), but, never too early to start building my Series 3 sets when they are 20% off.

• Like 1