What Lego set did you buy today?

What has two thumbs and just took advantage of no order limit at TRU for RI?

Well a lot of people on this forum would say who that's horrible etc but who cares what they think!! I say super nice score!!! I just saw some at my local store but jerk manager there so I didn't even try to buy 1. But will go back in a few hours and maybe he's not there since I'm at the mall for a few hours

Well a lot of people on this forum would say who that's horrible etc but who cares what they think!! I say super nice score!!! I just saw some at my local store but jerk manager there so I didn't even try to buy 1. But will go back in a few hours and maybe he's not there since I'm at the mall for a few hours

That sounds miserable.

• Like 1

Lol at all of you got jokes. Actually I'm with my girlfriend. I know it's so hard for you guys to comprehend what it must be like to go for 300$ dinners at craft steak or 800$ dinner and Joel Robuchon or go gamble for 10k in a night or do whatever whenever. It's understandable you guys don't get it. That's why I'm where I'm at in my life and you are where you are in your life. So joke all you want! Because my friends, business associates etc we all laugh at the masses so its mutual

Lol at all of you got jokes. Actually I'm with my girlfriend. I know it's so hard for you guys to comprehend what it must be like to go for 300$ dinners at craft steak or 800$ dinner and Joel Robuchon or go gamble for 10k in a night or do whatever whenever. It's understandable you guys don't get it. That's why I'm where I'm at in my life and you are where you are in your life. So joke all you want! Because my friends, business associates etc we all laugh at the masses so its mutual

When someone hands you a shovel...

• Like 2

good for you man.. your $800 dinners must be really envious.

we family of four we enjoy spending $10 for mickey dees... :P so $800 for a dinner in our house is unheard of !

good for you man.. your $800 dinners must be really envious.

we family of four we enjoy spending $10 for mickey dees... :P so $800 for a dinner in our house is unheard of !

Just had mcd last night. Probably my favorite fast food of all time lol. I decided I never wanted kids and never wanted to get married either. All I thought about was making money. Some people say I'm missing out which might be true I'm not sure.

Well... see this as an encouragement. Enjoy living this life as long as you can. Cause it can slip away from you.

I do not understand the laughing at the masses statement. In my experience... the rich and successful businessmen I got to know were deceiving, hypocryte, dishonoust, etc. Cause that is what it takes to get there and stay there.