What Lego set did you buy today?

75013 x 12 for $3.80 each they were not clearanced, just rang up at that price.  I just happened to check them since there was a slickdeals post about finding them for $12 something.

65 Batwing polys

80 Artic polys

17 Duplo Cinderellas  Castles

Target?

Wow, that's a steal on the Venator. I bought a bulk lot a few weeks ago off CL with a 95% complete Venator (only missing 30ish parts and the 2 Senate Commando Mini-Figs for $35. There was also a mostly complete Atlantis Exploration 8077 and some other partial sets, so I was happy with the buy. You could almost double your money on Ebay right now!

• Like 1

Wow, that's a steal on the Venator. I bought a bulk lot a few weeks ago off CL with a 95% complete Venator (only missing 30ish parts and the 2 Senate Commando Mini-Figs for $35. There was also a mostly complete Atlantis Exploration 8077 and some other partial sets, so I was happy with the buy. You could almost double your money on Ebay right now!

Thanks dude! I've been wanting it for a long time so I'm anxious to build it!

Bought all nice, clean and used complete(no boxes)-10221 Super Star Destroyer a 10227 B-Wing and a 75059 Sandcrawler for $750 shipped. Coming from an adult collector who displayed them in a sweet SW room which is a nice touch. Keeping these for me will allow me to unload all my MIB SSDs and my MIB B-Wing when the time is right. Cross the Sandcrawler off my UCS want list. woot!

• Like 2

Bought all nice, clean and used complete(no boxes)-10221 Super Star Destroyer a 10227 B-Wing and a 75059 Sandcrawler for $750 shipped. Coming from an adult collector who displayed them in a sweet SW room which is a nice touch. Keeping these for me will allow me to unload all my MIB SSDs and my MIB B-Wing when the time is right. Cross the Sandcrawler off my UCS want list. woot!

that's a nice deal you got

got the last Tumbler from the LEGO store in Natick, MA.  No  Tumblers on todays incoming shipment.

Asked the manager if he had any Tumblers - got the no all out - well, there is a damaged one.

Got the damaged one with a hole punched in the side.  Gave me 500 VIP points and an extra LEGO calendar.

Also snagged 1 of the last 4 R2D2s they had.

4 sets of Series 2 Mixels

LEGO Batman: Beyond Gotham w/ Plastic Man and DLC

Keep checking those TRU Express stores:

1 x Star Wars: Desert Skiff - $0.03

1 x Chima: Ultimate Speedor Tournament - $0.03

how are the tru express stores so good. Do you normally get that good of deals. Do you actually go into the store and purchase there.