What Lego set did you buy today?

Holy crap I'm amazed they still have them lol, I remember when I first joined at the beginning of the year I reported that I found a beat up box one for 19.99 at marshalls.

The two boxes were minty fresh!  I was surprised considering they were on a shelf at Marshalls.

Bunch of exclusives came in (TB, EEE, ToO, HE, ...that leads me to my next point, which perhaps belongs more in the complaint thread, but there's a big difference in how I feel between when I'm excited about purchasing sets in this digital age and they are just on a spreadsheet compared to when they are actually all piled up physically in front of me waiting to be gone through...there's that moment of thinking "f***, I'm exhausted just looking at these!" The reselling honeymoon is long gone, years ago."

You seriously have to love tape, right angles and cardboard to be in this game...

66XXjwsl.jpg

• Like 1

I picked up a 9677 I found out in the wild.

I finally decided to grab a 10214 TB on the last day of 2xvip yesterday AND the lady in front of me was buying a Simpsons house. She didn't have a VIP card so she let me put her purchase on my card. :D

Wow really nice of the lady. Why would she not get a card, its free :P.

Bought 75048 Star Wars Rebels The Phantom at Walmart today.  It's still $20 there.  It's also $20 at Amazon as well (didn't realize it until this morning).

I didn't pick up the Ghost on the Walmart price mistake last week.  Will have to wait for a deal on that one.  But I definitely want both.

Bunch of exclusives came in (TB, EEE, ToO, HE, ...that leads me to my next point, which perhaps belongs more in the complaint thread, but there's a big difference in how I feel between when I'm excited about purchasing sets in this digital age and they are just on a spreadsheet compared to when they are actually all piled up physically in front of me waiting to be gone through...there's that moment of thinking "f***, I'm exhausted just looking at these!" The reselling honeymoon is long gone, years ago."

You seriously have to love tape, right angles and cardboard to be in this game...

66XXjwsl.jpg

great that's 23 more exclusives with 23 toys workshop :) looks like you will be spending thanksgiving and x-mas looking @ cardboard and boxes on shelves :P after you crush the box that pile will fit in two rows of your shelf... and that will prompt you to buy some more... and

soon you will have over 20k worth of legos :P

Bought these today at a local Mom & Pop Pharmacy that is finally running a 20% off sale on their toy stock.

Tie Fighter - $43.99

Jabba's Palace - $95.99

Friends: Adventure Camper x 2 - $27.99

Friends: Cool Convertible - $11.99

I'm going to post some pictures of the rest of the stock in the "Deal or No Deal" forum to get some opinions on what else I should pick-up tomorrow. Thanks...

• Like 6

Bought these today at a local Mom & Pop Pharmacy that is finally running a 20% off sale on their toy stock.

Tie Fighter - $43.99

Jabba's Palace - $95.99

Friends: Adventure Camper x 2 - $34.99

Friends: Cool Convertible - $11.99

I'm going to post some pictures of the rest of the stock in the "Deal or No Deal" forum to get some opinions on what else I should pick-up tomorrow. Thanks...

i am going to relocate to your area :) . :P just for the lego deals...

• Like 1