What Lego set did you buy today?

Guest betsy805

Got a RI from the Lego Store.....it wasn't on the shelves yet and the guy brought it out in a masked box and triple bagged it so no one could tell what I was getting.  Pretty comical.  Also filled a pick a brick cup since they had some cool horse figures in there.

Got a RI from the Lego Store.....it wasn't on the shelves yet and the guy brought it out in a masked box and triple bagged it so no one could tell what I was getting.  Pretty comical.  Also filled a pick a brick cup since they had some cool horse figures in there.

Jeez... what's next? secret knocks? secret handshakes? "The princess wears red shoes" or "Mimi's cat is asleep under the table" ?

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to get some opinions on what to look for to determine the authenticity of a used and completed UCS set.  Specifically referring to the ISD.  Is there anything I should look out for to ensure that the set is legitimate?  For instance I know that there are 28 magnets used to build set and obviously the sticker should be made available (although I've heard of people printing these)

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Thanks

Bought from a guy on CL! Bought a "sealed" ewok village for 130$ and he gave me holiday promo 1/2 for free. I say sealed because it was sealed then before I can say anything he rips open the seals on one side lol to make sure all the contents are there for me. No matter what it's a great deal

Bought from a guy on CL! Bought a "sealed" ewok village for 130$ and he gave me holiday promo 1/2 for free. I say sealed because it was sealed then before I can say anything he rips open the seals on one side lol to make sure all the contents are there for me. No matter what it's a great deal

Sounds fishy, but good find.

Ex Astris, Scientia.

Bought two 79110 Silver Mine Shootouts at Marshalls for $29.99 each. Bought the new Chima 30262 Gorzan's Walker polybag at TRU for $3.99. Left a 21020 Trevi Fountain at Target on clearance for $34.76 (30% off).

$30 is what 79110 was going for on clearance at Walmart last January. I'd buy them up at that price.

Is love to see 21020 on sale. I really want that one for my desk.

Bought two 79110 Silver Mine Shootouts at Marshalls for $29.99 each.  Bought the new Chima 30262 Gorzan's Walker polybag at TRU for $3.99.  Left a 21020 Trevi Fountain at Target on clearance for $34.76 (30% off).

Holy crap I'm amazed they still have them lol, I remember when I first joined at the beginning of the year I reported that I found a beat up box one for 19.99 at marshalls.