What Lego set did you buy today?

Talked to someone who owns a BM store (non-lego but lego affiliate). Wanted to get rid of his technic line. Bought them for 30% off retail - basically whole last years line (which one would assume would be retiring).

Hopefully do ok there. Maybe love technic a bit too much. lol.

Nice!!! Technic is awesome! I should look to see if my store I owned would have been eligible to sell lego and buy direct. If so I will probably try and buy it back or start a new business.

I just picked up whitecap bay, cannibal escape, the mill, the London escape, lukes land speeder, spongbob Flying Dutchman, the bat vs bane tumbler chase all sealed in box for 160$

They had some other sets that I think were retired like the friends soccer thing. It was a really bad area Walmart. A kid ran by me and knocked off several toys off the shelf onto the floor and the mom just kicked them to the side right in front of me. Other kids running around and kids getting lost and getting called over intercom and about 16 lego sets on the shelves had been opened already and just sitting on the shelf ripped etc. will have to go back there again next time I'm on that side of the city

Also hit up a couple of Shopkos today.

4x Cinderella's Castle and 2x Lord Business Lairs @$44.79 ea

10x Series 12 minifigs and 6x Series 2 Mixels for 2.55 ea.

May go back for some Benny's tomorrow @$64, not sure though as I already have 4 at around that price point

I think I'm going in tomorrow for castles and dolphin cruisers

I took advantage of the shopko bogo40 and 20% off coupon today and came home with the following

Benny's Spaceship x 10 @ $67.51/each.

Cloud Cuckoo Palace x 8 @ $13.49/each.

Captain America vs Hydra x 6 @ $13.49/each.

Man-Bat Attack x 2 @ $13.49/each.

All prices are after tax and were made in store. Discounts equate to 36% off retail. Not the greatest, but not too bad either. I don't have any of these sets yet. The Benny's and Cuckoos will be for Christmas flipping. The super hero sets will be held long term.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

Backordered a Tumbler using up all my VIP points. I'm not a Super Heroes fan and hoping for a pre Xmas flip or will return it within 90 days.