What Lego set did you buy today?

are your Targets leaving sealed cases of Mixels on the shelves or do you actually ask them to bring it out for you?

and lucky your TRUs leaves the bricktober sets on the shelves for sale because my lone store here does nothing like that ... havent seen them on the shelves for sale!

I just happened on a Target that had jut put out two boxes of Series 1 Mixels.  All 30 Mixels were in there.  Unlike minifigs, you can easily scan a box to know if it's complete - they always have 3 complete sets of each color, and then 1 other complete set of a single color.

The first week of Bricktober, my TRU only had the Theater behind the counter.  After that, everything was out on the shelf.  I haven't checked any of the other TRUs around here, since I can get what I need at that one.

• Like 1

I just happened on a Target that had jut put out two boxes of Series 1 Mixels.  All 30 Mixels were in there.  Unlike minifigs, you can easily scan a box to know if it's complete - they always have 3 complete sets of each color, and then 1 other complete set of a single color.

The first week of Bricktober, my TRU only had the Theater behind the counter.  After that, everything was out on the shelf.  I haven't checked any of the other TRUs around here, since I can get what I need at that one.

Thats not a bad find.

Could this be considered better than finding money in a shoe box?

Just left TRU. I was about to buy the Bricktober fire station and the manager saw and took it and made the cashier scan it to take it off my order. He said they got a notice from corporate to not sell them separately anymore. Hoping the other TRU on the way home feels differently.

Just left TRU. I was about to buy the Bricktober fire station and the manager saw and took it and made the cashier scan it to take it off my order. He said they got a notice from corporate to not sell them separately anymore. Hoping the other TRU on the way home feels differently.

Yikes. Hope that doesn't happen at mine tomorrow.

Well, didn't think a better deal will come along anytime soon, so I ordered another Tower of Orthanc tonight from S@H.  I also needed an extra Elf Toyshop promo to go with my Santa's Workshop I'll buy for myself next year.  I plan on flipping the other 4 pairs of Santa's Workshops and Elf Toyshops I have so far this holiday season.

Pair of 21110 and a ton of sets for the kids at the House of Mouse Lego Store. Passed on a trashed box tumbler. Thanks to Melting for the heads up they were in stock. Left 4 on the shelf for anyone else in the area.

Glad I could help and that you scored! I saw that Tumbler as well. I wonder if they had more in the back? When I got one they said the box was just a display and grabbed it from the storeroom.

Edited by melting

Glad I could help and that you scored! I saw that Tumbler as well. I wonder if they had more in the back? When I got one they said the box was just a display and grabbed it from the storeroom.

yeah that box has been the display for the past few weeks, they are all out of the back there.