What Lego set did you buy today?

-My two Exo sets from amazon were also good. It prob helps being a smaller / sturdier box.

-I also believe in HE and my target is 10. I purchased 2 more last week.

-Picked up the Chima Legend Beasts and the Rhino Vehicle for my son. Each box will be given every randomly based on his good behavior / academic reports (he's in K) and doing chores around the house.

-Was able to buy 2 10228s at Amazon yesterday.

-picked up my first 2 Maersk triple - e sets.

Went to TRU for my thursday 10%.  SJ, CA.

Saw a Mines of Moria w/ lots of shelf wear... scan @ $79.98.  Pretty close to MSRP so I grabbed it.

W/ coupon $58.70 out the door.  Plus got promos: Bricktober Theater and the Pumpkin.

Overall, pretty decent deal.  Box isn't great, but seals are good and no big dents.

Went there to grab the Megablocks Star Trek face-off... on clearance for $39.98.

Got two of the four they had...  $78.26 out the door for both....  left two on the sheft that had dented boxes.

Not sure if its a deal, but saw it as someone's avatar, thought it looks cool.

I bought this lot on ebay, suppose to have complete to almost complete Jabba's palace, Rancor Pit, Black Pearl (only missing Davy Jones), Avengers Quinjet, some random Hobbit, Harry Potter, Spongebob and misc sets for $250.  Don't know if worth it or not but my son wanted to build Jabba's Palace and Rancor Pit for Christmas. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111486882096?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT#ht_63wt_1362

Went to TRU for my thursday 10%.  SJ, CA.

Saw a Mines of Moria w/ lots of shelf wear... scan @ $79.98.  Pretty close to MSRP so I grabbed it.

W/ coupon $58.70 out the door.  Plus got promos: Bricktober Theater and the Pumpkin.

Overall, pretty decent deal.  Box isn't great, but seals are good and no big dents.

Went there to grab the Megablocks Star Trek face-off... on clearance for $39.98.

Got two of the four they had...  $78.26 out the door for both....  left two on the sheft that had dented boxes.

Not sure if its a deal, but saw it as someone's avatar, thought it looks cool.

I actually like the Star Trek face-off set at $40.  It is not Lego and its Kre-O but hey its Star trek and I like everything Star Trek.

I think I am the Avatar you were looking for.  :)

I bought this lot on ebay, suppose to have complete to almost complete Jabba's palace, Rancor Pit, Black Pearl (only missing Davy Jones), Avengers Quinjet, some random Hobbit, Harry Potter, Spongebob and misc sets for $250.  Don't know if worth it or not but my son wanted to build Jabba's Palace and Rancor Pit for Christmas. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111486882096?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT#ht_63wt_1362

That may be the most honest description I have ever seen on eBay.  He said nut.

Family went to a bigger city for a fall break trip

Lego Store mini figure 3 pack custom build, new Lego Store coffee mug, from 3 TRU 7 bat signals, lots of batman mags, some Kreo Star Trek clearance and a partridge in a pear tree.

Nice score! Easier to get a lot of those promos if you have kids or a family! I don't have either but I did alright.

I bought some Star Wars ME Cantinas. To get the free promos. Did you get the pumpkin poly as well? Some stores I've seen have been sold out. I'm buying lots of the cantinas but some stores have no promos left. I found 1 store that had like 50 theaters on the shelf. Hopefully they always get so many