What Lego set did you buy today?

Got two Sith Interceptors from TRU for 54$ after 10% off. Also got the new ISD for 35% off with coupon and such. Came with the bricktober modular and I bought the ARC-170 for fun.

that's an old set to be hanging around no? seems like you are the only lego buyer around your neck of woods?

Mine marked them down for some reason randomly. Didn't do it to the Palpatines arrest (I wish they did as there are a ton of them).

Sweet deal though. Another set passed over a lot thats doing well on the market.

Hmmm hopefully that's the case for mine so I ll have to look into it... But thanks for the heads up! It's the one old republic set that I don't have

Just picked up a "7lb" bulk lego purchase on Craigslist for $35. After looking at the pictures and doing some snooping, I ID'd at least the beginnings of an 8039-1: Venator-Class Republic Attack Cruiser. Now that I have it, it looks like there is an 8077 Atlantis Exploration HQ in there too. Looking forward to sorting it and seeing how complete the sets are!

• Like 1

I visit the seven So Cal Lego/LL locations on a weekly basis.

Currently, six of those-this week- received shipments of 36 Tumblers either once or twice based on there store size.

They are still selling out, but for someone trying to get one at this point it is not difficult. The local quick-flip market is drying up fast.

• Like 1

I visit the seven So Cal Lego/LL locations on a weekly basis.

Currently, six of those-this week- received shipments of 36 Tumblers either once or twice based on there store size.

They are still selling out, but for someone trying to get one at this point it is not difficult. The local quick-flip market is drying up fast.

I'm waiting for the holiday flip

Two of them were at the same store I bought one and my girlfriend bought one. I called a friend of mine in Hawaii who bought another one. and is holding it for me. The 4th one my friend was coming back from San Diego today on but it on the way home. Score!

dude, dont be coming accross the pacific and grabbing the few little tumblers we have in our one and only little Lego store ... sheesh ... nah just joking ... have at it ... you know its $220+ tax right ... thats why i choose not to clear them out ...

dude, dont be coming accross the pacific and grabbing the few little tumblers we have in our one and only little Lego store ... sheesh ... nah just joking ... have at it ... you know its $220+ tax right ... thats why i choose not to clear them out ...

Sorry bruddah. I won't buy anymore from the island
  • Like 1