What Lego set did you buy today?

since i'm still feeling bummed like many about the HHs, i needed to get my lego on after 2 mojito drinks last night w/ the wife .

i worked out a trade with a fellow member for an empty 10178 box for the loose set recently purchased.  i sense an upcoming build / review thread.

1 loose 10226 sopwith camel (no box) for $79. 

2 batcaves from amazon.

Picked up all ironman minifigs my son and i needed (avg'd $5.50 each including war machine) to build that Lego kids club moc from last year.  yay!  my son and i are both happy.

Lego_IronMansLaboratory.jpg

PDF link below for the build.

http://cache.lego.com/r/club/-/media/Club/Markets/US/Club%20codes/STARK.pdf

• Like 2

A nisb 3677 red cargo train and some extra track for $150 from a seller on Craigslist. 

I recently started buying Lego trains for myself, and this one wasn't even on my radar since I don't love it, but decided it was worth it for less than original retail price.  Though I imagine this one could probably be for some good prices before it hit EOL.

• Like 2

A nisb 3677 red cargo train and some extra track for $150 from a seller on Craigslist. 

I recently started buying Lego trains for myself, and this one wasn't even on my radar since I don't love it, but decided it was worth it for less than original retail price.  Though I imagine this one could probably be for some good prices before it hit EOL.

Good purchase. Once you built it you will love it. I also really like the box. It screams to be build. So I did accordingly. And I did not regret opening this set that was intended for investment.

Used Vampyre Castle for $60 - I never had a chance to get the super-clearance ones and TRU Canada still has them at 150 retail - so this is a good find.

Also my used SSD arrived today and the person was kind enough to separate it bag by bag before shipping it - I really look forward to building this, especially as I paid under MSRP for it.

Few AS @ 120 ea @ BN

I think this was the best deal of the weekend. They are $175 in stores here so for me it came to $126 per unit after discounts and discounted gc's + about $15 free gas for each unit. I picked up 5 today, after regretting leaving 2 on the shelf a few days ago. At the current eBay price of $200, it's already a solid profit. If the price jumps in about 2 months, that will be icing on the cake.

Used Vampyre Castle for $60 - I never had a chance to get the super-clearance ones and TRU Canada still has them at 150 retail - so this is a good find.

Also my used SSD arrived today and the person was kind enough to separate it bag by bag before shipping it - I really look forward to building this, especially as I paid under MSRP for it.

Glad you found the castle you were looking for!
  • Like 1

Just got Tower of Orthanc delivery , bought at Amazon from 3rd party seller for about $142 shipped. Does not look like drop-shipped(shipping was via USPS with signs that the seller actually visited the post office). He threw in mini-mini-cooper because he delayed the shipping by 3 days. I guess he was taking his time to find one that fell off the truck? Don't know... Was shipped in lego unmarked shipping box. Seals seem ok (49R3), minimal creasing on the box (way better condition than from wbshop...)

• Like 1

Had two boxes of GE come in Saturday... First package had two pristine boxes. Second box had one with a massive side crease and one with a large tear. Just glad to get them at this point- not going to make a fuss about it.

Ordered FINAL two GE's to reach my QTY goal for them today... Picked up one Tumbler at Downtown Disney Lego store this morning.