What Lego set did you buy today?

Picked up a 4842 Hogwarts off CL for $100 Used with box and instructions. All there except one minifig, looks like it will cost me $8 to complete it.

I don't know anything about HP but this seems like the set to get. Going to clean it up and bag everything nicely. List it in December for MEGABUCKS!!!  :money:

• Like 1

CL lot, all used w/ boxes and instructions, for $65.

Olivia's House

Heartlake Vet

Heartlake Dog Show

Olivia's Tree House

Stephanies' Cool Convertible

Olivia's Speed Boat

Ice Cream poly

Birthday part poly

Water Scooter

Keeping the house to build for my daughter, but the rest are going to ebay most likely.

Thats a nice score. I have gotten a bunch of these big friends lots for dirt cheap. You'll get your money back on the heartlake vet alone. 

Picked up a mixed bulk lot off Gumtree - no instructions, but has parts (minifigs) from TLM, Star Wars & Nanjago sets that I can identify easily.   Will have some sorting time this week to see if I can work out exactly which sets I have.  Cost me $60 for a few KGs so even I clean & sort I could do well on ebay as smaller sorted lots

Picked up a 4842 Hogwarts off CL for $100 Used with box and instructions. All there except one minifig, looks like it will cost me $8 to complete it.

I don't know anything about HP but this seems like the set to get. Going to clean it up and bag everything nicely. List it in December for MEGABUCKS!!!  :money:

That set and "The Burrow" in my opinion are the sets to have....... Stll have 5 Burrows...  I will off load them this season....

I had an apointment in Maastricht so I combined it with a visit in Tongeren. But I was stupid :-) I didn't checked the intertoys in maastricht hahaha. Leuven is much closzr so I would like to check that one. In Tongeren there was not that much left... A lot of sets like cars,and some star wars sets that didn't do well but behind a box I noticed a vampire castle :P the state of the box mase me hesitate but 38.65 (total for 3 box was 115 the other 2 are not that special but I can sell them with 5 euro prof each so I have the 9468 for 28 euros! Do you live near Keerbergen?

I did find 2 Chima Razcal Gliders for $.04 and a Star Wars R2-D2 MP4 player for $.04.  Total = $0.13  Slim pickings at this store.

Also stopped at the KMart across the street and they had Stephanie's Beach House for $22.80 each.  Picked up 2 and they had Heartlake City Pool for $29.42, so I picked them all up and added a $10 off $75 in Toys coupon.

• Like 1

Picked up 4 MISB The Zombies 9465 for $120 each.  I know the set is probably near the top of it's value, but I may hold on to them a bit and see.  I figured worse case scenario, I could flip for a few bucks... If JAISONLINE hoards his stash for a while, maybe they keep going up, up, up!

I'm actually pretty bullish on the whole Monster Fighters theme as a whole having sold some nice lots recently.  Now I wish I would have bought even more...(Just have a few vampyre castles left)...

• Like 1