What Lego set did you buy today?

Finally got a green grocer today! It's an open set. The guy I bought it from opened it to verify contents. Everything there still in sealed bags. Traded a haunted house, case of series 6 minifigs and 175 bucks. Good deal?

To me it's an okay deal, if there would have been no cash involved then It would have been a great deal but then again I'm cheap haha

Got gifted a 20 lbs box of bulk Lego today.  Appears to be Star Wars.  Noticed some minifigs in there.  Haven't had the chance to go through it yet.

I live in a neighborhood of about 500 homes.  I'm the admin for the Facebook page, and do my best to help people out.  Someone in the neighborhood was putting this box of Lego out on the curb, and two other people chimed in that she should give it to me.  So, she did.  :)

• Like 1

Stopped by a TRU Express near my house.  They had the 9463 The Werewolf for $12.48.  Took it to the register to pay and it rang up $0.03!  My jaw dropped.  The sales associate said it was probably because it was an older set.  So I immediately started price checking other sets.  Two other sets rang up at $0.03... the 9496 Desert Skiff and the 9498 Saesee Tiin's Jedi Fighter.  I bought everyone they had.

In total I got:

(5) 9498 Saesee Tiin's Jedi Fighter

(15) 9496 Desert Skiff

(1) 9463 The Werewolf

All for a grand total of $0.63!!!!!!!

In other news... I did go to one of my local LEGO Stores and picked up  my first 76023 Tumbler.

You just bought 21 sets for 63 cents?!

Got gifted a 20 lbs box of bulk Lego today.  Appears to be Star Wars.  Noticed some minifigs in there.  Haven't had the chance to go through it yet.

I live in a neighborhood of about 500 homes.  I'm the admin for the Facebook page, and do my best to help people out.  Someone in the neighborhood was putting this box of Lego out on the curb, and two other people chimed in that she should give it to me.  So, she did.  :)

Wow she was about to dump that!? Nuts!

I bought some LEGO MOVIE sets 20% off

4x 70815 SSPD

2x 70804 Ice Cream Machine

2x 70808 Super Cycle Chase

I really like the design and the minifigures of the SSPD, though I do not like the Ninja and Johnny Thunder that much I think the rest of them is great! Also those too are some "normal" and somewhat older minifigs so they kind of fit into the community I suppose.

Also the design of the other two sets got me! If you ever want a real big police car for your city theme you now can just take the one from 70808.

Think all will do great on the secondary market. If not I'll have some nice sets for myself.

CL lot, all used w/ boxes and instructions, for $65.

Olivia's House

Heartlake Vet

Heartlake Dog Show

Olivia's Tree House

Stephanies' Cool Convertible

Olivia's Speed Boat

Ice Cream poly

Birthday part poly

Water Scooter

Keeping the house to build for my daughter, but the rest are going to ebay most likely.