What Lego set did you buy today?

TRU BOGO 50% OFF. 6x 9509 2012 Star Wars Advent Calendars - $17.99 ea 4x 30253 Leonidas Jungle Dragster - $3.74 ea 2x 9457 Ninjago Fangspire Wrecking Ball - $41.24 ea 2x 9440 Ninjago Venomari Shrine - $6.74 2x 75007 Planet Series 3 Coruscant - $8.99 ea 2x 7879 Hoth Echo Base - $71.24 ea $410.61 Total after taxes of 8.25% for Dallas,Texas -$9.73 for one of the planets (person collection/I never add to investment numbers) $400.88 Total Lego LEGO Shop at Home MSRPs (not TRU) - 624.83 (excluding shipping or taxes) Passed on a Ninjago 2507 @$150 beat up box nothing good to bogo with, HP 4865 @ $15 beat up box nothing good to bogo with, a couple retired City sets Harbor I think, Rancor Pit (almost pulled trigger), Monster Fighter Vamp Castles & some more planet series 1&2 stuff. Really sad there was no Darth Maul Poly Bags, I prob would have bought 20-30 if they had them. Not terrible overall.

This weekend: 2 x Ninjago Epic Dragon Battle 5 x Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider 2 x Star Wars Millenium Falcon 5 x Lord of the Rings Battle for Helm's Deep 2 x Lord of the Rings Mines of Moria 5 x Volkswagen T1 Camper Van 4 x Space Centre 1 x Box Series 9 Collectable Minifigs 5 x Monster Fighters Vampyre House 2 x Technic Grand Prix Racer That doesn't include my TRU orders either, which I won't include unless they never arrive I went a little crazy

This weekend:

2 x Ninjago Epic Dragon Battle

5 x Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider

2 x Star Wars Millenium Falcon

5 x Lord of the Rings Battle for Helm's Deep

2 x Lord of the Rings Mines of Moria

5 x Volkswagen T1 Camper Van

4 x Space Centre

1 x Box Series 9 Collectable Minifigs

5 x Monster Fighters Vampyre House

2 x Technic Grand Prix Racer

That doesn't include my TRU orders either, which I won't include unless they never arrive

I went a little crazy

wow and here i thought i went big this past weekend! lol

This weekend:

2 x Ninjago Epic Dragon Battle

5 x Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider

2 x Star Wars Millenium Falcon

5 x Lord of the Rings Battle for Helm's Deep

2 x Lord of the Rings Mines of Moria

5 x Volkswagen T1 Camper Van

4 x Space Centre

1 x Box Series 9 Collectable Minifigs

5 x Monster Fighters Vampyre House

2 x Technic Grand Prix Racer

That doesn't include my TRU orders either, which I won't include unless they never arrive

I went a little crazy

Oh my lanta...

this is what i got yesterday... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT THE JUNK so i can return it lol 2 SW Rebel Troopers 1 SW retired Snow Trooper 1 SW Clone & Droid 1 Hobbit Uruk-Hai Army 7 Monster Fighers Hearse 22 Retired - Friends Animals 2 Hobbit Goblin King 2 SW Sith Interceptor 2 Monster Ghost Train 2 Monster Vampire Castle 9 Monster Mummy (for $6.97 pre BOGO) 4 Monster Swamp Creature (for $6.97 pre BOGO) 2 Ninjago Epic Dragon Battle 2 Hobbit Attack of the Wargs 2 Hobbit Mirkwood Spiders 4 Advent Calendars 12 SW Podracers 18 Friends Birthday 60 Minifig series 9 case woo hoo! so i was able to get price matches with the lowest prices between walmart and target. so great and then bogo discount too.

this is what i got yesterday...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT THE JUNK so i can return it

lol

2 SW Rebel Troopers

1 SW retired Snow Trooper

1 SW Clone & Droid

1 Hobbit Uruk-Hai Army

7 Monster Fighers Hearse

22 Retired - Friends Animals

2 Hobbit Goblin King

2 SW Sith Interceptor

2 Monster Ghost Train

2 Monster Vampire Castle

9 Monster Mummy (for $6.97 pre BOGO)

4 Monster Swamp Creature (for $6.97 pre BOGO)

2 Ninjago Epic Dragon Battle

2 Hobbit Attack of the Wargs

2 Hobbit Mirkwood Spiders

4 Advent Calendars

12 SW Podracers

18 Friends Birthday

60 Minifig series 9 case

woo hoo! so i was able to get price matches with the lowest prices between walmart and target.

so great

and then bogo discount too.

I like all of your picks here, I'd hold onto to everything! :)

I like all of your picks here, I'd hold onto to everything! :)

awesome!

thanks.

i grabbed a lot of small things because i read some guy on here who had a lot of good experiences with smaller items during the holidays.!

woo hoo!

Yep some of the small sets can be big investment winners just like some of the big sets. The only downside to the small sets is it takes a lot more work to earn a buck than it does with the bigger sets. This is because it takes more time to list items you're selling on ebay, and packaging, etc. There is still money to be made with small sets, and they should do just fine, especially once the holidays come around.

When was this the Gold Box Deal? I never saw it and I check every day.

@ Legodog. I saw it for the first time on my account this morning. Until then I never even knew about gold box deals. It was in the upper right hand corner when I signed into my account. I think every person has a different gold box deal and I think you have to have ordered something from amazon recently. Not positive though.

I bought a Death Star new from Amazon.com and the seals looked tampered with and it has a small bend in the box, nothing major, so I contacted them and said I could either send it back or they will give me a 20% mark off. The 20% mark off brings it to 286.4. What do you guys think I should do?

There will be differing opinions but this has always been my stance........when paying that kind of money only settle for the best possible condition. To me anything less is unacceptable.

I have to agree. We need to show Amazon they need to pack these better. Maybe after continuous returns from hundreds or thousands of people they will get the idea.

There will be differing opinions but this has always been my stance........when paying that kind of money only settle for the best possible condition. To me anything less is unacceptable.

It's tough. I bought a heating device a while ago that loosens up seals and clearance tags, I might see if it removes it and I can reset it?