What Lego set did you buy today?

I got a Hulk Lab Smash at the Lego store and then went to the Toys R Us free build. We were late and asked if they had any more left. They said that it was over, but they would get us one. Then came word it was all mixed together and they were not sure idf they had all the parts. Then they asked my son if he lwould like some Lego's to build which of course he said yes and they brought out a 5 or 10 lb bag with boxes and said here is everything left from the event. Wow!!! Ther is tons of parts in there.

So I am not sure if we have 30 or 40 to build or partial sets or what in the bag. Does anyone have today's build instructions they could post or pm me?

That was a real treat!

I got a Hulk Lab Smash at the Lego store and then went to the Toys R Us free build. We were late and asked if they had any more left. They said that it was over, but they would get us one. Then came word it was all mixed together and they were not sure idf they had all the parts. Then they asked my son if he lwould like some Lego's to build which of course he said yes and they brought out a 5 or 10 lb bag with boxes and said here is everything left from the event. Wow!!! Ther is tons of parts in there.

So I am not sure if we have 30 or 40 to build or partial sets or what in the bag. Does anyone have today's build instructions they could post or pm me?

That was a real treat!

There were none. You are supposed to build whatever you want.

Popped into my local TRU with my boy...came across a couple Robie houses for $90 on clearance + my 15% in store discount. Should I hold em or list em?

Wow great price on that. Now I'm really glad I didn't buy the one robie house I saw at B&****** yesterday for $199.99. Their wire security device had completely ruined that box!! Even with a 20% off code, I didn't think it was worth buying. Really wish TRU & B&****** would stop using those things.... I was able to get some SSD's because of this forum though.

Went to the final day of the Lego grand opening at Westfarms Mall in West Hartford, CT USA. Picked up a Lego Movie Construct-o-Mech (probably the coolest Lego Movie set ever IMO) and got the limited minifigure giveaway (a factory worker dude, civilian girl, and a surgeon!).

Managed to get in an order for 2 more SSD's when they popped up on Amazon this afternoon for 399.95.  Sorry wallet...

I was kicking myself because I just checked the site last night around 2am, and I guess they popped up around 2:30am EST.  I randomly logged into the Amazon app while at my parents today and saw they were in stock again.  Got the order in just in time as they poofed minutes later.

Man those are nice sets. I have been watching for the super car. Nice looking set.

The only downside is the Williams' stickers are a little messed up - a few are peeled and a couple are cracked.

I have to see if I can find a sheet anywhere for a decent price.

While traveling, I stopped in at a TRU.

Picked up a - LR Constitution Train Chase : $67.48. 

Here is my dilema?

There were like 12 - LR Comanche Camp : $11 which I left because I have 27 already. 

Plus they have like 15 Holloween Witch polybags that are not marked, but are $2.40 ringing up.

Do I go back on Thursday and pick up the Camp and Witch with the 10% CC???  Decisions...decisions.. Suggestions welcomed

If you really, really want one, get one. Now. Otherwise you will hate yourself later for waiting.

I'm not sure I can swing buying a T1 at the moment...Marina Bay Sands is above it on my list and I JUST got sniped on EBay and lost an auction for one so I'm still hunting around for it.  I should have bought one when they were about $175-ish on Bricklink but they've all gone above $200 and don't close for less than about $210 on EBay now.

Since the whole reason I got back into Lego was to collect the Architecture series (at least that) Marina Bay Sands 21021 is really important to me.  Plus I just love the model.

Picked up a Town Hall and T1 Camper from TRU today. I think I'm done for a little while. That brings the 2 week total to:

2- T1 Campers

2- Grand Emporiums

1- Town Hall

2- Sopwith Camels

1 Parisian Restuarant

2- Fallingwaters

5- Balloon Carts

I buy in spurts and will most likely be done until the Mini Cooper can be ordered (unless I run across something I can't pass up). Now I gotta go clean out some new storage space. :pleasantry: