What Lego set did you buy today?

My son used birthday money today to pick up Emmet's Construct-O-Mech, and the Ultra Agents 70161 Tremor Track Infiltration. We are building the Mech together tomorrow - really excited. Interestingly, he LOVES the Agents sets. Calls them the "spy sets". Much more interested right off the bat on these than Chima, Ninjago, the new Arctic, even new Star Wars. He is 6 though.

Oh, and free Balloon cart, woo.

Took advantage of the Think Geek BOGO 50%. 
2 Unexpected Gatherings

2 Battle at the black gate

2 Pirate Ship Ambush

free shipping on orders over 75$.

Considering I lost out on the BatCave when I saw it and didn't click buy, Is the Daily Bugle Showdown worth it at BOGO 50?

I just got back from GameStop. I picked up a copy of the Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 for $10 and the clerk gave me a Western Emmet Polybag and a Good Morning Bilbo Baggins Polybag.  I also was given a Lego Batman 3 poster.  Not too bad for 10 bucks, I wish I could have talked her into handing over a stack of the polybags. lol.

I just got back from GameStop. I picked up a copy of the Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 for $10 and the clerk gave me a Western Emmet Polybag and a Good Morning Bilbo Baggins Polybag. I also was given a Lego Batman 3 poster. Not too bad for 10 bucks, I wish I could have talked her into handing over a stack of the polybags. lol.

Nice. I got 2 Western Emmett' by buying $3 games at 2 different Game Stops

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

10173 Holiday Train for $235 with shipping, No box. I do need 6 of 7 minifigs but have 2 of them are in my spare parts bin. I'll bricklink the other 4 minifigs. Also need manual #2.

At least all the elements are there. Whew.

Pretty cool set. Very limited.

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/10173_Holiday_Train

Very nice.  I'd love to have 10173 one day, you got a great price on it.

Very nice. I'd love to have 10173 one day, you got a great price on it.

Thanks. I've been waiting to buy this set for over a year now. Can't wait to build it and have it run this holiday. Last yr, we used the latest Hogwarts Train. While not perfect (missing 6 minifigs, box, and #2 manual), I couldn't pass up the price.

I'll prob post a build / review thread while putting it together.

• Like 1

I really like almost all the Friends sets.  I on the other hand bought a temple of light for 45 and I'm not sure why cause I don't really like the chima sets.  Oh and I picked up 6 simpsons mini figs at meijer for like 2.70 to finish my 3 and 4th sets of those.  Hopefully I can sell them for around 70 a set.

Did you read the box?  That Temple of Light is a kick-butt Chima set!  :pleasantry:

Thanks. I've been waiting to buy this set for over a year now. Can't wait to build it and have it run this holiday. Last yr, we used the latest Hogwarts Train. While not perfect (missing 6 minifigs, box, and #2 manual), I couldn't pass up the price.

I'll prob post a build / review thread while putting it together.

Let me know how you come along with those figs. I have a similar condition set I got off craiglist a few years back. Been trolling ebay but havnt been able to find just the figs. I need a fee other tidbits also

• Like 1

Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!!

At TRU with the 20% off coupon. This one still had it at MSRP. Side note - I printed the scanned coupon from the daily deals thread, cashier didn't even flinch just scanned it and tossed it in the trash haha.

This is for me to build. My birthday is coming up and I'm going to have my wife wrap it and give it to me. Can't wait to see the look on my son's face, haha.

• Like 3

Picked up my first 21108 Ghostbusters Ecto-1 today from the LEGO Store.  Also got the 40108 Balloon Cart as well.  I stopped by two different Game Stop and both stores gave me a 5002204 Western Emmet for free without having to buy anything.

GE from the Lego store got the Balloon Cart and a Birthday Cake Poly. The lady said she wasn't supposed to give me the birthday cake so don't know what you get them for, possibly your birthday.

Interesting thing is they did not get their Monday shipment in but they had lots of GE left after the weekend.