What Lego set did you buy today?

In an official lego store?

Wow they are like 2 months too early on that one.

Sounds like a great ebay flipping opportunity.

It is, if anyone is in the area, it is at the LEGO Store at Sawgrass Mills, in south Florida. I would like to do it but I don't have the funds at the moment.

I got off of Craigslist today a Harry Potter Hogwarts 4867 and an extremely rare Lego Creator Monster Dino 4958.

HP is sealed new in the box with a slight dent on the corner.  Monster Dino the box is opened with some tape on it but all bags are sealed and manuals are in great shape.

Total $150.00

Seeing what 4958 goes for I am thrilled with this package!

On 4958 does anyone have a way to confirm the number of bags in it?  I don't want to open the bags right now and eurobricks has a review from 2007 with the bags but it is very hard to tell on it how many bags as they are all so tightly placed together for the photo.

I got off of Craigslist today a Harry Potter Hogwarts 4867 and an extremely rare Lego Creator Monster Dino 4958.

HP is sealed new in the box with a slight dent on the corner. Monster Dino the box is opened with some tape on it but all bags are sealed and manuals are in great shape.

Total $150.00

Seeing what 4958 goes for I am thrilled with this package!

On 4958 does anyone have a way to confirm the number of bags in it? I don't want to open the bags right now and eurobricks has a review from 2007 with the bags but it is very hard to tell on it how many bags as they are all so tightly placed together for the photo.

Just pull the instructions and youll be able to tell, at least thats how the new sets are.

2 Ecto 1's from Lego Store using points

I was disappointed to find out there are no more SSD's available. I wanted to purchase 2 over the weekend as something told me to do so and I found that these are all gone now from Lego and the prices are ridiculous off Lego.com. 

I did get some really nice deals over the weekend from CL

TIE Fighter - 40$ open, but box, bags, figures/instructions with it. Great shape!

Republic Frigate for 100$ MIB

Superman black zero escape $13 MIB
Spongebob flying dutchman $25 MIB
Fire Helicopter $20 damaged corner but NIB
Coast Guard Boat $55 MIB
Lone Ranger Stagecoach $30 MIB - all the characters are in this set! Coolness.
Star Wars MHC $40 MIB

Going to hang onto these for a while and see how the market goes - seems like they will work well with pairing sets around the holidays.

I picked up a big bulk lot from a local listing.  Probably around 40-50 lbs for $120.  It came with instructions for 6210 Jabba's Sail Barge, 7657 AT-ST, 7659 Imperial Landing Craft, 7668 Rebel Scout Speeder, 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter, 7676 Republic Attack Gunship, 7681 Separatist Spider Droid, 7748 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid and 7752 Count Dooku's Solar Sailor.  

I know there will probably be a buttload of stuff missing, and there's a lot of other random Lego and assorted junk mixed in, but I've got my fingers crossed. I've already identified most of the larger elements and minifigs from 6210, 7659 and 7676, so it's looking pretty good so far.

• Like 1

SSD, three days ago to be exact. It is the only SSD that I own, and boy am I glad I got it before it went OOS. It just arrived today. Fingers crossed that it will retire soon. If it does that will probably be a record from purchase-to-EOL in brickpicker history! Woot!

• Like 1