What Lego set did you buy today?

Bought an Parisian Restaurant at the Lego Store in Wijnegem

And one of my daughter let me fill a PAB already for fathers day.

The free minifig shredder was not available anymore so received a free Star Wars Polybag and 3 random mini figures.

Now my set of modulars is complete at least with the available ones. :)

Came out of my dark ages to late to pickup the CC, MS and GG.

Building the Petshop right now and next up the Parisian Restaurant.

• Like 1

Got 2 orders in, 1 Benny`s Spaceship with Balloon Cart, and 3 Ecto-1 also with Balloon cart. Used up a healthy chuck of VIP point. Got the confirmation for the first one, still waiting on #2. Can`t wait to build!

Bought a big set of minifigures. I usually don't but 40 Star Wars figs for 80 is tough to pass up.

Wow, at $2 each it hardy matters what it`s there, that`s a solid deal!

All my orders received confirmations through the night, waiting on shipment. 5 Ecto 1, 1 Benny`s Spaceship, and a few other things. Haven`t built a set in quite some time, so I`m excited for them to arrive.  Only issue is to decided which one to build first  :thumbsup:

Caved and picked up 2 Mirkwood Elf Army from Amazon.com.  I was going to wait until they were clearanced at KMart, but I was at KMart today and they didn't have any.  They do have several Dol Guldur Battles though, so I hope to get those sometime in the future.

Picked up a tractor battery, diapers, and some cleaning supplies to use a $10 in points with $35 and $50 purchase coupons.  I then price matched another Creator Family House for $55.99 and used my points to get it for $30.10 out the door.  I also left with $13.50 in fuel coupons and I'll get a $15 refund for taking back my old battery.  I've picked up 4 Creator Family Houses over the past couple weeks and cleaned out 2 KMarts.  I only have one local KMart left with them in stock.  I didn't want to wait too long and they're hard to pass up when you have $10 points back coupons to burn.

Picked up the Ecto-1, almost did a PAB cup but decided against it. Saw the new Arctic, Trains, Junior, Minecraft, City, Star Wars, LEGO Movie, and Duplo sets available for purchase... was really tempted to get the Mos Eisley Cantina but decided against it, wanted to make it a special set and get it on my bday.

Picked up the Ecto-1, almost did a PAB cup but decided against it. Saw the new Arctic, Trains, Junior, Minecraft, City, Star Wars, LEGO Movie, and Duplo sets available for purchase... was really tempted to get the Mos Eisley Cantina but decided against it, wanted to make it a special set and get it on my bday.

You saw the new cantina out already?