What Lego set did you buy today?

7965  - Millennium Falcon (x2) from the local target using the  BOGO 40% off at the local target with an additional 5% off with the Red Card.  Been watchoing these for a discount and they were starting to disappear from the shelves so I picked up the 2 for $225.  Great deal - no - but a good deal and I was able to choose the best of the three on the shelves.  The boxes have been on the shelves for so long they are starting to get damaged and I did not have any of these yet so two at 25% off is doable. 

Mixels

Series 2 - complete (Wal-Mart)

Star Wars

Vulture Droid - $24.99 (Target BOGO 40% off)

Mandalorian Speeder - $14.99 (Target BOGO 40% off)

Creator

Seaside House - $35 (Wal-Mart)

Legends of Chima

Ice Tower - $7 (Wal-Mart)

The Hobbit

Mirkwood Elf Guard - $3.99 (Five Below)

Misc

Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary - Updated & Expanded - $18 (Wal-Mart)

The Target BOGO 40% off is a joke but I did find a couple of similarly priced sets I wanted anyway to make it workable. Too bad all I found was a single Mirkwood Elf Guard polybag at Five Below but then again I am grateful to even find one at all. Perhaps next time I can remember to try asking if they have anything in the back. Found another sweet Seaside House bringing my total up to four now. I believe I have plenty of medium blue bricks to build a Market Street and then afterwards design my own custom house utilizing only the set

Bought a Pet Shop for 33% under RRP. Only one bag opened, no box but checked and all pieces there. Did I get an OK deal? Was going to buy a box on BL

Yep.  You got a great deal.  It is hard to find exclusive sets (even if they are used) under retail price.

• Like 1

ordered 20 6862's from walmart at the end of last week in 4 separate orders of 5 - all arrived packaged the same which consisted of 3 of them in an original unopened lego carton and then two mint opened ones.  not a bad deal at 14.99 and using Raise discount to knock off a few extra dimes.   i like it when they come in a sealed unopened carton.  about time walmart shipping did something good.  

Bought a spaceship spaceship SPACESHIP (and a Simpsons fig) from TRU.  Coupon stacking + $5 reward coupon, finally getting the hang of TRU couponing over the last month.

1zmgoq0.jpg

You could have scored a FREE Spidey polybag too. This week's deal works fine with the coupons.

On Creator and Star Wars. Target search pulls them up with 'Lego Creator'.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I'm still unclear on what happened here. Did you buy the sets online? Who did you talk to to get the discount? And you just told them that you were told in store the BOGO should apply?