What Lego set did you buy today?

Won a wolverine chopper showdown on an auction for 48$.

Still don't get it why certain people bid in the last minute. Don't they realise it is utterly worthless in the case of a second price auction? You can't outplay second price auction. The optimal licit strategy is the same for each bidder. Time, order and others' bid don't matter in it.

What's second price auction?

I picked up 13 witches and 13 Spidey's at TRU.  KMart is also having 50% off clearance toys this week.  I was pleasantly surprised by a Lone Ranger: Stagecoach on the shelf with the other LEGO.  I snagged it for $13.50.  I also price matched 2 Creator: Family House sets with the KMart website and used 2 x $10 points back coupons and also received gas coupons with each.

Used but complete w/ mostly sealed bags 10214 tower bridge for $180 shipped. eBay, best offer. Listed for $200+$25 shipping. I offered $155+25 ($180 total) and they accepted. I have several sealed but have always wanted to build one. Now I'll be able to do that before I put it in storage for a few years. Can't wait to receive it.

• Like 1

I sat out this round. Although I did find a pair of Willis Tower at a B&****** that I know were not there for the last 6 months or so.

Also sat this one out as I can't buy everything and I have purchased more exclusives this month than previous months. Did manage to get the cargo train for $90 that a fellow BPer posted but I still need to find one to build.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Brickpicker mobile app

Two more falcons for $106.xx each, two kings castles for $60.xx each (used some points to get them lower), two gatehouse raids for $15.xx each, and two mirk wood elf armies for $21.xx each. I was going to purchase two dragon mountains also to combine with the castles and gatehouse raids as a package deal when I sell them, but the bogo40 turned off on that set as I was checking out. Now I don't have any dragons to attack my castles! Oh well. Walmart will probably clearance that set again at the end of summer and I can pick up a couple then.

Also, I made sure to use the provided links! Long live brickpicker!

It took everything out of me to pass on these deals. I'd like to think it's the disciplined investor in me but the reality is my two SSD shipped and my credit card needs some relief this month.

Congrats to all who scored some great deals. Those are some very low prices and you will do very well on those in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

• Like 1