What Lego set did you buy today?

This afternoon I bought:

2 x 7938 Passenger Train (40% below MRSP)

2 x 7939 Freight Train (25% below MRSP)

3 x 7937 Train Station (35% below MRSP)

Because I spent quite some money in the shop I asked the lady owner if I could get an additional discount. Unfortunately she said no. Then she said: Wait! You can have this:

:shocked:   :rofl:   :jig:

Pretty good haul today.  I picked up 2 x 9472 - Attack on Weathertop for $35.00 apiece at my local Walmart.  The rest of the stuff I didn't actually but today, but it finally got warm enough for my parents to come back from Florida and they smuggled a few packages over the border for me. 

1 x 76015 - Dock Ock Heist

2 x 76000 - Arctic Batman

2 x 76004 - Spider-Cycle Chase

1 x 21103 - Delorean

1 x 6869 - Quinjet

2 x 75020 - Sail Barge

1x 79111 - Constitution Train

1 x 70725 - Nindroid Mechdragon

1 x 4842 - Hogwarts. 

Everything was at least 50% off retail (or Canadian retail, at any rate) except for Hogwarts.  I got that from shopgoodwill.com for $98 and I was a bit nervous because there was no guarantee of completeness.  Turns out it had 1289 of 1290 pieces. It was only missing one of the small sand green nose cones.  I was pretty pumped about that, let me tell you.  It even came with the customary handful of extra bits.

012.jpg

• Like 2

Called a TRU and asked if they have 71005 and I cannot believe they have them and they even have an unopened case. I asked them if they can hold it for me and they said ok and will hold it for the nite. I ran there and the assistant manager brought it out and said I can only buy six and after a 2 minutes of begging, he said he will do it inly this time. I am sure they have another one but I did not dare myself to ask...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Brickpicker mobile app