What Lego set did you buy today?

I was at a yard sale, found a HUGE bin of loose lego pieces.  There was a bag full of manuals.  It was mostly Harry Potter sets (about 8 of them, including Howarts!), some Star Wars sets and a few city sets.  He was asking for $100, I got him down to $65.  Started building the sets, and so far, it seems like everything is there.  Fun, fun. 

I was at a yard sale, found a HUGE bin of loose lego pieces.  There was a bag full of manuals.  It was mostly Harry Potter sets (about 8 of them, including Howarts!), some Star Wars sets and a few city sets.  He was asking for $100, I got him down to $65.  Started building the sets, and so far, it seems like everything is there.  Fun, fun. 

You lucky $@#%#!

I never have this luck. When I find a bulk of lego it is rubbish.

Well done templesweeper.

You lucky $@#%#!

I never have this luck. When I find a bulk of lego it is rubbish.

Well done templesweeper.

Thanks. I only started investing about six months ago, and one of the reasons is that I live in yard sale city. I was hoping to find these kids of bargains. I also saw a used millennium falcon (not the new one) for $20 but someone else snagged it before me.

I'm a day or so late as I didn't buy "today". I picked up a Mines of Moria from TRU online for $80. Beware, the box it came in was big enough to hold a SSD and was package very half hearted. One corner of the box is quite smashed. Planning on visiting my local TRU to show them the ignorance involved that went into packaging.

Yes I bought this minutes before I worked out a trade in the trade forums. Go figure. Oh well now I have one for display and one to stash.