What Lego set did you buy today?

Lol your kmart still had red box ninjago

Oh no haha those boxes in the background are old. Just the stuff in the pile was what I bought.  I'd be a happy man if my Kmart still had stuff that old 

Picked up a 7190 - Millennium Falcon on eBay for ~$80 for my personal collection

No box or instructions, but I'm okay with that for now  :-)

Ha! I was eyeing that earlier at work but figured I should save for the weekend instead.  Congrats! :)

2x Power Armor Lex at TRU.

$15 Walmart price match plus $10 in rewards brought them down to $10 each, plus tax.

Bought them with a discounted gift card so I saved a few extra bucks on top of that.

Not a bad little shopping trip to get my fix before the 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I remember reading this a while back, I found this set on CL if it helps. I am not in Chicago, nor is this my ad. Good luck! perhaps you can work out a shipping trade or deal.  http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/tag/4428296931.html

Exactly $75 worth of bricks and pieces for the Taj Mahal from the LEGO PAB Website (these are only pieces that are cheaper on PAB than on BrickLink), which I've procrastinated in BrickLinking. If any of you remember, I started this over a year ago. LOL...

Once this shipment of pieces comes in, I'll be 1/6 of the way there! In hindsight, it was a bad idea to choose the biggest LEGO set ever produced for my first BL experience.

I remember reading this a while back, I found this set on CL if it helps. I am not in Chicago, nor is this my ad. Good luck! perhaps you can work out a shipping trade or deal.  http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/tag/4428296931.html

It's a huge scam. The same seller has other large LEGO sets like 10179 MF for $1k, GG for like 50% off eBay's price, etc. I found his pictures a few weeks ago on Brickshelf with a simple Google search, and messaged him with my proof. Needless to say, Chicago's CL is still bombarded daily with his spamming. 

Link to Brickself album: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3411420

That also happens to be where he gets his "additional photos" for the set.

It's a huge scam. The same seller has other large LEGO sets like 10179 MF for $1k, GG for like 50% off eBay's price, etc. I found his pictures a few weeks ago on Brickshelf with a simple Google search, and messaged him with my proof. Needless to say, Chicago's CL is still bombarded daily with his spamming.

Link to Brickself album: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3411420

That also happens to be where he gets his "additional photos" for the set.

What does he accomplish for posting fake ads? .... Unless he meets you up clubs you over the head and steal your money

What does he accomplish for posting fake ads? .... Unless he meets you up clubs you over the head and steal your money

Gets people to pay through paypal or wire transfer or reloadable cards. I like how he said he built it but the picture shows sealed bags.

Creator

Fast Car - $0.50 x 2 (Target)

Disney Princess

Cinderella's Dream Carriage - $24.99 (Target)

Rapunzel's Visit to the Marketplace - free with above set (Target)

Castle

The Gatehouse Raid - $11.00 (Wal-Mart)

Star Wars

Microfighters: Clone Turbo Tank

Microfighters: AAT

Legends of Chima

Eagle Legend Beast

Misc

32x32 green baseplate - $2.50 (Wal-Mart)

I was lucky to find a couple of Fast Cars left around the store in Target which was neat, and many thanks once again to wholovesboo in pointing out the special going on for the Disney Princess sets where you can get a free Rapunzel polybag with every set purchased so long as the polybag is in stock of course. (If you can't find the polybag, just ask an employee about them.)

Also, I have been rather lucky in my Castle finds lately somewhat at Walmart as that is the third Gatehouse Raid I purchased already (and probably the last if they don't get anymore). Plus I came across a brand new green baseplate; an item I have never seen in any store let alone Walmart in a very long time so I snagged it of course. I can hardly wait to put the piece to good use.

I have all the Microfighters now and only missing the Gorilla Legend Beast at the moment. I am hoping to see some Dol Guldur Ambushes hit the clearance aisle before too long on a personal note assuming they ever do.