What Lego set did you buy today?

Woke up this morning pretty early for a sunday and was rewarded with someone posting a complete lego creator townhouse (4954) for $30 w/ box and instructions. When I picked it up she said she had gotten a few calls after me and was under "heavy pressure" to sell it elsewhere. Lucky me.

Woke up this morning pretty early for a sunday and was rewarded with someone posting a complete lego creator townhouse (4954) for $30 w/ box and instructions. When I picked it up she said she had gotten a few calls after me and was under "heavy pressure" to sell it elsewhere. Lucky me.

That's an outstanding score! Congrats!

Guest TabbyBoy

Probably the same as thousands of other Brits... 2x SSD ad 2x R2-D2 at 15% off plus cash back.  The cheapest I have ever seen these but, a shame that the limit was 2 per order.  I'm unsure of the UCS X-Wing as I've heard it's a poor seller.  I think the DS is too common so, decided to leave that for now.

2w256i9.jpg

Picked up my order from Kmart haha I think the weekend was a success, now I just have to avoid that store for 2-4 months.  The person who rang me up was the one who had to get my orders together and specifically made it known it was her >_> they don't appreciate getting 10+ orders in 1 day lmao. 

• Like 1

2w256i9.jpg

Picked up my order from Kmart haha I think the weekend was a success, now I just have to avoid that store for 2-4 months.  The person who rang me up was the one who had to get my orders together and specifically made it known it was her >_> they don't appreciate getting 10+ orders in 1 day lmao.

Lol your kmart still had red box ninjago

Curiosity rover x 4 5% off at the Lego store. The punk kid at the register asked why I needed 4........I said nunya. True story.

Okay, but you know how much it hurts me when y'all don't have snotty enough backchat to hand them.  :twitch:

"I lost a bet."

"It's a condition of my parole."

"That's what I keep asking the voices in my head, but they won't tell me. Do YOU know why I need four?"

You're welcome.  :flowers:  :heart:

• Like 2

Curiosity rover x 4 5% off at the Lego store. The punk kid at the register asked why I needed 4........I said nunya. True story.

I have four nephews.  I want to build an army of Rovers to take over Mars.  I'm building a big Hoth battle scene and these would look really cool attacking the AT-ATs.