What Lego set did you buy today?

Great stuff. I am with you, don't mind retail at all for Doc Oc or Batman. My son loved the Doc Oc set, I think it's a winner long term. Any Batman set for $20 with 3 minifigs is also a winner I think...

Good pick on that helm's deep

Thanks you two. I am new to this and I hope I'm learning quick! Do you think I should go to the local Lego store and purchase a 10937 Batman Arkham Asylum set for the $169.99 price? I am seeing it sell for a good amount already online.

By the way, this is bringing back childhood memories and I want to rip all of these open and just fill the basement with built sets!

New Today: 10232 Palace Cinema- $149.99 (This thing is awesome! 10229 Winter Village Cottage X 2- $69.98 each (wanted to purchase more of these, but they are real ball busters on the limit 2 exclusive sets there!) 30222 Police Helicopter New All from the Lego MOA store.

New Today:

10232 Palace Cinema- $149.99 (This thing is awesome!

10229 Winter Village Cottage X 2- $69.98 each (wanted to purchase more of these, but they are real ball busters on the limit 2 exclusive sets there!)

30222 Police Helicopter New

All from the Lego MOA store.

Broke down and went to MOA for the Winter Cottage deal. Got two.

OMG I HATE THE MALL OF AMERICA! There, I feel better.

I must say, besides the sale, everything else is underwhelming. Not any better selection there than online.

Decided to jump the gun at TRU and not wait for the bogo. I picked up the Monster Laboratory and 5 packs of series 9. My local TRU doesn't have any 8 which I still need 2 figs. I had them price match their own site so I got the Laboratory for 46 and the figs for 3. Used my $25 in rewards to get everything for $38. I still have a $30 credit to use. Was thinking of getting the Haunted house with it.

On Thursday I bought 2 winter village cottages for 69.99 a piece. and a free cinema palace. I didn't realize the Lego land employee didn't ring it up until I had left. I had used 3 gift cards and vip points when checking out, throwing me off on what I should've paid. How lucky!

Gasp! Your morality is at stake!