What Lego set did you buy today?

I am a bit confused with 3186. It is available for MSRP at Target online. Lego SAH has it with later shipping date. What is so magical about them? Amazon/ebay selling prices don't seem to bee all that great (at the moment at least). Am I missing something here? What does "despite their secondary market worth" mean, given that target sells them via ebay as well?

I'm really not one to question the desire of the worth deciding majority aka 'the buyers'. If they want a unique trailer meant for hauling a horse that badly to willingly pay twice retail from a third party seller, it surprises me when I come across a shelf filled with the set in question. That was all I meant by my "despite their secondary market worth" statement. Whether or not there are any investors in my area let alone state, it's just a little funny for me seeing a set that was sold out to then return unexpectantly worth so much but no one has snagged them all yet. I'm actually tempted to grab another ....just because. Haha.

JoshB, I really appreciate you posting this. I've been stalking these and checking with the app since before Christmas.  I picked up 4 X at $79 each.  I know of a few others around, so I may check into them as well.

Glad to have been able to help out. I am going to check the others nearby as well.