What Lego set did you buy today?

(2) Lego Super Heroes Arkham Asylum Breakout 10937 for 139.45 each when it fell in Today's Deal on Amazon combined with a few points.

Not a great deal but not bad since they are never really discounted. 

10228 HH Is also in Today's Deal for me.  I already own 8 at the same price or less, so I didn't bite at 170.xx each.

Found a Haunted House for 30% off (returned online purchase) at Target tonight!  So tempted to save it for investment, but I don't own one for myself so going to build it.  Was really excited to find an exclusive at a discount.  So thank you to whoever returned it :)

• Like 1

Where?  I am looking to build a large castle with black gate styled walls.

At a KMart in Florida. The minifigures are awesome so I would guess many people will part these out. You could possibly find someone who parts out multiple sets and get a lot of wall from such a person.

My local Wal-Mart had a whole bunch of stuff on for 50% off.  The clearance prices were listed online but they weren't actually marked down in store.  I was able to snag :

1x 60003 Fire Emergency - $25

2x 60004 Fire Station - $60

1x 60008 Museum Break In - $45

1x 60014 Coast Guard Patrol - $50

2x 60021 Cargo Heliplane - $30

1x 70725 Nindroid Mechdragon - $50

1x 75020 Jabba's Sail Barge - $70

All prices CAD.  They apparently had 9472 Attack On Weathertop marked down to $35 but I missed it.

• Like 1

3186 Emma's horse trailer x8 at target for Christmas flips. I haven't seen these in the wild in my neck of the woods for quite awhile until it stumbled upon these tonight while looking for a riddler chase for my son's birthday (struck out on that).

What did you give for them, if you don't mind me asking? 

Target.com has them in stock, I was debating purchasing some today.

http://www.target.com/p/lego-friends-emma-s-horse-trailer-3186/-/A-14126559#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=lego+3186

After tax and redcard they came to $26.05, which is basically retail. My tax rate is 5.5%, so the redcard basically negates it. I always keep my receipts so if they go on sale within the exchange period then I will return and rebuy. They were an impulse buy since I haven't seen any in awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

3186 Emma's horse trailer x8 at target for Christmas flips. I haven't seen these in the wild in my neck of the woods for quite awhile until it stumbled upon these tonight while looking for a riddler chase for my son's birthday (struck out on that).

That is a fantastic find! Even at retail it`s worth buying up every single one you can (I hope 8 was all of them).

• Like 1

That is a fantastic find! Even at retail it`s worth buying up every single one you can (I hope 8 was all of them).

Of course I cleared the shelf! That's how I roll. I even had an employee scan one to see if there were more in back. No dice. My 6 year old daughter was with me so she helped carry them out. She was smiling from ear to ear. Probably because her birthday is coming up soon and she knows she will get one. I told her she had to act surprised...lol.

• Like 2