What Lego set did you buy today?

Nothing too big, was at Target with the family and noticed they had seven 30111 polybags left, so I picked those up. Not on clearance, but it'll always be the cheapest way for someone to get a Harry Potter minifig down the road with the set EOL. Bought two Friends ice cream stand as well. They were in the valentine's section, going to go back this weekend to see if they get marked down.

Nothing too big, was at Target with the family and noticed they had seven 30111 polybags left, so I picked those up. Not on clearance, but it'll always be the cheapest way for someone to get a Harry Potter minifig down the road with the set EOL.

Bought two Friends ice cream stand as well. They were in the valentine's section, going to go back this weekend to see if they get marked down.

Nice, I picked one up for my self as well. When I came home to open it, it didn't include Harry's damn wand :(

Lego land Park Meadows mall, near Denver. I called yesterday asking if they had any left in stock. The lego land employee told me they had been sold out for months, but someone just returned one. One top of that, it had a clearance price of $105! VIP points covered the tax. How lucky!

Wow very lucky! I scored a mint/sealed Imperial Shuttle this way about a month ago after it had just gone EOL. I called up my 2 closest Lego stores and asked if they had any in stock and one had a return. I went and checked it out and a couple hours later purchased it. ;)

Yesterday picked up some stuff at Wal-Mart. 6873 Spider Man's Doc Oc Ambush- Nothing special, but added to collection for $29.97 9463 X 4 The Werewolf - $12.97 each (I love the werewolf flying though the air on this one!) 76000 Batman Vs. Mr Freeze- Aquaman on Ice- Nothing special, wanted to add to collection $19.97 76001 X 2 The Bat vs. Bane- Tumbler Chase- Again, nothing special, just wanted to add to the collection $39.97 each 9474 The Battle of Helm's Deep- Clearance. Got it for $99.98

Yesterday picked up some stuff at Wal-Mart.

6873 Spider Man's Doc Oc Ambush- Nothing special, but added to collection for $29.97

9463 X 4 The Werewolf - $12.97 each (I love the werewolf flying though the air on this one!)

76000 Batman Vs. Mr Freeze- Aquaman on Ice- Nothing special, wanted to add to collection $19.97

76001 X 2 The Bat vs. Bane- Tumbler Chase- Again, nothing special, just wanted to add to the collection $39.97 each

9474 The Battle of Helm's Deep- Clearance. Got it for $99.98

Great stuff. I am with you, don't mind retail at all for Doc Oc or Batman. My son loved the Doc Oc set, I think it's a winner long term. Any Batman set for $20 with 3 minifigs is also a winner I think...

I grabbed a Crazy Scientist and His Monster and a Ghost Train off the Lego site. Could have saved a few bucks but not enough to offset the VIP points and free promotional helicopter. I now have a complete collection of every Monster Fighters set including all of the promotional items. First time I've had the complete set of anything.