What Lego set did you buy today?

9500 Sith Fury-class Interceptor from the Lego store, on sale for 70.99.  Pretty decent deal considering VIP points plus a MM figure, I never see this set get marked down.  I went in there with the kids to fill a PAB cup, and left with this guy lol.  This one's to build, not for investment.  I think the ship looks bada$$ and will use the parts to MOC a TIE interceptor in the same style as 9492.

2 GE shipped to store tax-free NH walmart in mint shape .

cleaned out the 4 $16 manbats on the shelf.

saw the expected ripped open de-kitty-ed CCP with bricks spilled forth on the shelf...  literally every time - you'd think they'd post a guard by now.

also noticed that the lego aisle space has been literally cut in half at both walmarts i frequent now with the front half given over to megablox and kreo and lincoln logs.

i hate to admit it but i really like that Friends Sunshine harvest set - the colors blow my mind.  

Went to B&****** to get R2D2 with Kids Club Coupon, but they had no Lego Star Wars anywhere! Picked up Robie House instead for ~$135 after tax + $13.50 free groceries for buying gift cards first. Counted 28 available BIN on eBay. At least half that total was sold via BIN >$200 in March. I will buy more.