What Lego set did you buy today?

They had these discounts on Intertoys.de already yesterday. I ordered one PS and one GE there.

The Sopwith has been 79,95 at collishop.be for a long time already.

Any sales on the VW Camper? Or others? I ask cause from Germany I cannot open the dutch Intertoys. It automatically redirects me to the german one.

Town Hall has been

Jabbas Sail Barge, 75020 (x2) at $60 a piece.  Shows some shelf wear on the boxes. One for me and one for the boy's Birthday present in August.  Even beat-up I can't turn down 50% off list price. 

AT-TE, 75019 (x2) at 44.44 a piece.  Shows some shelf wear on the box but clearance is clearance.

The Ghost Train, 9467 at $40.00.  I have been watching this set for a while and it is pretty beat up but it hit the clearance rack finally so I picked it up.

Ma-Bat Attack, 76011 at $16.00

Riddles for the Ring, 79000 at $7.50 

I got a Flying Flusher and a Trash Chomper for $22.00 Each.

For some reason my Wal-Mart has them on clearance. No stickers though, so it might be an error on someone's part.

Wouldn't be the first time a Walmart employee made an error but still a decent find on your part all the same though.