What Lego set did you buy today?

We went to a few yard sales, something I haven't done in forever. Found this of all things. The box and all are included, as well as the manual, a ton of extra figs and pieces, and overall great shape. I had one of these years ago and it got stolen so this was quite a surprise given how costly they are new. Btw for those who have never seen this set, the box dwarfs every other set I've ever seen, its ridiculous. But now...to keep or sell. Hmm. It cost 350...amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Brickpicker mobile app

I went looking for yard sales today, it was 30 degrees and breezy, couldn't find any. People are getting soft around here.

I went looking for yard sales today, it was 30 degrees and breezy, couldn't find any. People are getting soft around here.

There's a bunch of duplexes a few miles from here, filled with retired folks.  They have yard sales a few times a month, minus snow/rain, of course.  My wife wanted to get out of the house, so that's what we did, basically just drove around and that's how that happened.  I actually had to leave her there while I went to a ATM to get some money out.  I also found some old Hero set in a box, not sure what I'll do with that.

Got a R2-D2 Droid from Barnes and Noble with the 30% Kids Club and 10% Membership so another Droid for $120 up to 19 now. "Any body who lives around Tysons Corner in VA they have 1 left and 1 Death Star Left, The Droid is behind the cashier downstairs and the Death Star is where the Fallingwater sets are," Also got a GE and Martian at the Lego Store for $133 as I had a $20 Kids stuff Coupon. ED

Didn't buy, but acquired a huge amount of bubble wrap at work. About filled up the back of my Pilot. I was in dire need of more packing materials, and there's no way I'm buying that stuff. I was just as happy with it as finding a deal at Walmart.

Amen to that. I get all my bubble wrap and cardboard from work. It's high quality stuff and saves a fortune

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

• Like 1

Amen to that. I get all my bubble wrap and cardboard from work. It's high quality stuff and saves a fortune

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I'll grab boxes occasionally if they don't have a bunch of markings and are a good size for boxes, or are small for shipping figures and small lots.  Generally, the boxes are huge and don't fit my needs.