What Lego set did you buy today?

PIcked up a couple Cloud Cuckoo Palace and Friends Horse Trailer at Target yesterday.  Thought the Horse trailers would be hard to find in town, they were still everywhere and looked like they were still selling for retail on ebay.  Was thinking I had found a retired set, but alas, I was wrong.   Took them back today, I can spend $50 in better ways than that.

Bernard,

Was this in the physical Intertoys shop? If so, I need to go to the Intertoys this afternoon.

Were the 8110 Unimogs also on clearance? In the Intertoys in my region they still have two hidden under some other sets.

Yes, the one in Downtown the Hague but they only had the one in a little corner with some leftover sets they wanted to get rid of (some Ninjago sets and also the comanche camp from the Lone Ranger theme. Don't know if they would use this price on the HD at every store.

No, don't think they had any unimogs but I wasn't really looking out for them.

Yes, the one in Downtown the Hague but they only had the one in a little corner with some leftover sets they wanted to get rid of (some Ninjago sets and also the comanche camp from the Lone Ranger theme. Don't know if they would use this price on the HD at every store.

No, don't think they had any unimogs but I wasn't really looking out for them.

I will visit my local Intertoys this afternoon. I am keeping an eye on the older EOL sets there for when they are discounted. Not many people are buying there so it could be discounted soon and I can make my hit.