What Lego set did you buy today?

I'd rather have the seller just bundle the price into the total rather than make up an arbitrary shipping fee. I obviously agreed with the terms of the sale (why wouldn't I lol) and they are free to overcharge shipping if they please, just as I am to avoid leaving feedback as a result.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I'd rather have the seller just bundle the price into the total rather than make up an arbitrary shipping fee. I obviously agreed with the terms of the sale (why wouldn't I lol) and they are free to overcharge shipping if they please, just as I am to avoid leaving feedback as a result.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Isn't that what detailed seller ratings are for? There is a specific line item for "Shipping and handling charges" after all.

Maybe with just 3 feedback so far the seller was just very nervous and didn't trust that eBay would calculate shipping properly? Either way, are you planning on flipping or building?

Target and walmart both out of stock but i noticed i can order lex luther armor vs superman for pick up at my local TRU so i went down there and asked lady if she would price match walmart $15 she said ok so i went and got the 7 on the shelf ya baby ya! Can i get a high 5?.. anyone please i need some high 5s

• Like 1

I got a Ghost Train for free off of eBay. The package arrived today and the person didn't even bother put it in a box. They just wrapped it in brown paper. It was really beat up. After I contacted the seller they appologized and told me to keep the set instead of sending it back. I probably wont be able to get much for it from an investment stand point but I will keep this one for my own collection.

Picked up an Alien Conquest Earth Defense HQ 7066 for $42.xx after tax. Now I have something to go with my Fry's clearance UFO! Sadly none of my coupons worked as there was already a discount on clearance. There were two of them sitting on the floor next to the legos.

edit: I forgot to try the $10 gc coupon. Well looks like I am going back to TRU...

• Like 1