What Lego set did you buy today?

And beer AFTER !!!

I forgot that most important step: celebrate. However, lately, it's been Scotch or Whisky...a worthwhile ding to the wallet.

My wife laughs and rolls her eyes when she sees her 'adult' husband drinking Scotch and building LEGO sets/MOCs. Cheaper than therapy and/or a mid-life crisis of the worst kind.

• Like 2

Well, I haven't followed my own advice to stop buying smaller sets, but I couldn't help it:

7 x Friends 41022 @ $1

1 x Friends 41020 @ $1

Easy money and ebay ratings - bubble pack, USPS 1st class, slap a label on it, walk to mailbox.

Only problem was that a sneaky, stowaway 41021 at full price got into the mix. I didn't realize it until I had left and started doing math in my head. Lesson: coffee before LEGO shopping.

I dunno about that.  When I make coffee in the morning, I end up missing out on the latest additions to Amazon WH.

Where if you don't mind me asking?

Morrisons instore - can be quite a goldmine when they have sales as they don't sell anything online so its all instore. Current deals seem to be nationwide as I've hit 3 stores recently in the NW. As well as ATRT and the Cottage there were lots of Chima and the smaller castle sets and some small city sets (nothing above

How did you swing this?  Get them to do 15% in store plus 10 in credit?  Thanks.

I was at TRU today and they had the MKII marked down to $199.99 and you can apply the 15% on top of that.  Even better if you have the 20% off coupon that was mailed with the catalog earlier this week.

I finally had the Sopwith Camel show up in my Gold Box today, so I pulled the trigger on that for $95.  The Mack's should be getting some affiliate $$$ for that.  I've been using the affiliate links in the daily deals thread when I order anything from Amazon.com, so I hope you're doing the same.

I haven't pulled the trigger on any of the Tower Bridges at Walmart.com with the $40 EGift card.  I'm spoiled, sales tax totally kills that deal for me.

Picked up a strange lot with minifigs on eBay for $35 after shipping. I thought it was worth wasting $30 on it. Just need to sift through it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221379775279

Looks like you may have a chunk of 7197 and I thought I saw part of 7195 as well. Keep an eye out for open shirt Indy. And you weren't kidding about that being a strange lot.

Looks like you may have a chunk of 7197 and I thought I saw part of 7195 as well. Keep an eye out for open shirt Indy. And you weren't kidding about that being a strange lot.

It arrived today, the first thing I noticed was a Batman 1 minifig head with pen ink, a smiley face made with perm marker, and some whiteout, that head is nearly all cleaned now. It's in one of the auction pics.