What Lego set did you buy today?

Probably my best thrift store find ever. I found a used Fallingwater at goodwill for $5 this weekend. It's missing 3 small pieces. I've wanted one of these for years but couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger at retail.

That's awesome beyond belief.  So lucky, I stop in a Goodwill every so often, because of reports like this.  I haven't found anything to date.

Got a great deal on my wishlist... Original Batcave including box, some unopened bags, and unapplied stickers for less than $250 shipped! Happy dance! Now, the question is will I break open the bags to assemble it?!?!?!attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker1393300196.316238.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker1393300207.940296.jpg

I would build it. Only once though, not five times. 

• Like 5

Got a great deal on an item on my wishlist... Original Batcave including box, some unopened bags, and unapplied stickers for less than $250 shipped! Happy dance! Now, the question is will I break open the bags to assemble it?

Great Score. Glad to hear someone finding something on their wish list for a great deal.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

10214 Tower Bridge. Had a $35 egift card from getting Super Star Destroyer from Walmart. Another $40 gift card for purchasing 10214, have to decide what's next.

I've got two GCs from two HHs.  I'm debating whether to pick up another TB (for the $40 GC) or pick up a GE.

Winter Toy Shop for 199.99

Now my village is complete .

Nicely done!  I'm still out the Toy Shop and the Bakery.  Debating between BL'ing those, or just buying them.  Will probably buy.

Well, I haven't followed my own advice to stop buying smaller sets, but I couldn't help it:

7 x Friends 41022 @ $1

1 x Friends 41020 @ $1

Easy money and ebay ratings - bubble pack, USPS 1st class, slap a label on it, walk to mailbox.

Only problem was that a sneaky, stowaway 41021 at full price got into the mix. I didn't realize it until I had left and started doing math in my head. Lesson: coffee before LEGO shopping.

Guest TabbyBoy

Well, I haven't followed my own advice to stop buying smaller sets, but I couldn't help it:

7 x Friends 41022 @ $1

1 x Friends 41020 @ $1

Easy money and ebay ratings - bubble pack, USPS 1st class, slap a label on it, walk to mailbox.

Only problem was that a sneaky, stowaway 41021 at full price got into the mix. I didn't realize it until I had left and started doing math in my head. Lesson: coffee before LEGO shopping.

And beer AFTER !!!