What Lego set did you buy today?

I was traveling today and stopped a few places and I picked up a few items from TRU EBay this morning.

TRU EBay

LEGO Movie: Lord Business Lair @$40.99

Creator: Aviation Adventures @ $36.99

Friends: Dolphin Cruiser @ $42.99

Wal-Mart

LOTR:  Black Gate - $40

City:  Fire Truck - $13

Architecture:  White House - $35 (must have been a return)

City:  Cargo Terminal - $69 (didn't have one yet)

2 x Creator:  Highway Speedster - $17

Creator:  Tree House - $21

4 x Friends:  Heartlake Flying Club - $11

2 x Friends:  Heartlake Stables - $35

Friends:  Adventure Camper - $25

Chima:  Eglor's Twin Bike - $17 (an extra for the kiddo)

Barnes & Noble

Architecture:  White House - $35 (last day for Kids Club coupon and it's all they had)

Target

2 x Star Wars:  Jabba's Sail Barge - $72 (BOGO 30% off)

2 x LOTR:  Council of Elrond - $18.18

2 x Hobbit: Dol Guldur Ambush - $15.18

Guest TabbyBoy

Did you do five separate orders ? I'm on my 3rd and status says ' customer service ' instead of ' back order '.

I have my 4th order "In Process" and I have the first 15 that I ordered (3 orders of 5).  Once that shows shipped, I'll pop back again.

BTW I found the Daily Bugle on sale while I was out looking for the Cloud Cuckoo Palace. This one is out of stock just about everywhere and I think it is about to blow up. I could only find 3. Target seems to still offer them online but I am guessing that wont last long.

3x Cloud Cuckoo Palace (1 @ 40% off, 2 @ 10% off)

1x Dolphin Cruiser

Got CCP at B&******. Cleaned them out. Used my Kids Club for one of them. Finally picked up a B&****** membership again.

Got the DC at TRU. Had them PM Amazon. They refused the $15 off $50, but did take the $10 in Rewards I had expiring. Came out to $45. I know it was $43 somewhere else today (yesterday?) but that's close enough for me.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicke

BTW I found the Daily Bugle on sale while I was out looking for the Cloud Cuckoo Palace. This one is out of stock just about everywhere and I think it is about to blow up. I could only find 3. Target seems to still offer them online but I am guessing that wont last long.

Crazy, I went from 3 Daily Bugles to 15 in the past month.  I can't stop buying them when I find them now.  ...and you convinced me to get a Cloud Cuckoo Palace, thanks a lot!

• Like 1

How did you score that?

They are on sale for $34.99. I have a discount card so I get an additional 10% off. Friday-Saturday this combines with the 15% off when you use your Meijer card. Basically an additional 25% off any set. Even those already on sale.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker