What Lego set did you buy today?

(2) LR Train (Wife is making open one and build it with my daughter).....$49

(3) Uruk-hai Army.....$21

(4) Heartlake Flying Club.....$11

I have spent more then I need too this week........

But have hit most stores in about an hour drive........most everything should be gone.....

Note: I did leave a bunch.....and I do mean BUNCH...of Unexpected Gatherings for $49 and Attack of the Wargs for $40....I just cant buy everything..... :frantics:

I'm telling this story here. I love her but, she can't appreciate the story. I'm on my way to a WalMart about 35 minutes away, that I don't usually visit in my day to day travels. I stop at a TRU down the street from the WM to scout out some possible sets for the upcoming BOGO sale. There sitting in the middle of the SW sets is a Imperial Shuttle 10212 set with the security string (what I call it) on it. Are you freaking kidding me? The box has factory seals, couple of the corners are a little crunched, and there is a small tear on front. It listed at retail price of $259.99. I whip out my phone to find value, calculate tax, shipping, listing fees. I see an associate and playin dumb, ask him if ther are any more, because the box is a little damaged. He explained," it was a old set they recently found out back and it was the only one" I asked if there was a discount for the damage box. ( WalMart never does) he said they would give me 20% off. Total cost $220.99 plus 4 Lego movie passes. Best Lego hunting day ever!

It's stories like this that keep hope alive for the rest of us! Hopefully someday I can share one like this with my grand kids. Congrats!

Eiffel tower for $23 B&****** kids club only one in stock for miles. Didnt buy the leaning tower, too many rounds and arches didn't seem worth it. they are selling for $45 on ebay though may go back and get a few. Did get tracking # for Arch Studio, be here Tuesday. the price will be under $300 by then.

Craigslist find of 115 lbs.  Lots of train stuff, have ID'd about 4 so far, the last 2  Freight Trains, Metroliner, and Maersk.  It's pretty much all City/Creator stuff, looks like the person had a giant city built.  Miles of track and baseplates.  Hundreds of figures, many of them CMF's.  Also found Grand Emporium and Pet Shop, as a bunch of stuff is sort of half built still.  I got really excited finding the "Hotel" sign from Cafe Corner, but it appears to be home made as it doesn't match mine, so I don't believe that it's in there.  There are no instructions, so it makes it very hard to discern everything. 

The people that sold it said they found it in a storage locker and really knew nothing about it.  Paid $575, but it will be well worth it since it's mostly pretty recent stuff and seems to have been well cared for as it's not dirty, beat up, and was all in ziplocs.

• Like 5

Just blew $900US tonight on Bricklink ordering misc pieces for a Ninjago MOC for the kids.. Not including the Fire Temple and Garmaddons Fortress still sitting sealed in my office closet.

Contemplating the TRU Canada BOGO 1/2 to flip and help pay for it. SSDs for 25% off might be too good to pass up!

Might have hurt less if I didn't also blow $1000US on my Mini for a roof rack and accessories in the morning. An expensive day!

Oh and a Rancor for $50CAD at Walmart on clearance. :)

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Too much this week:

3x Doc Ock

1x Creator Treehouse

2x Worriz Combat Lair

4x AT-RT

4x Funhouse

4x Cuckoo Place

4x AT-TE, Tank Droid, Spider Droid 3 in 1 Superpacks

1x Palace Cinema

2x Sail Barge

2x Haunted House