What Lego set did you buy today?

Legos now arriving at front porch. Please proceed to the dining room for final sorting.

Sorry for the flipping. I have no flipping idea how to fix these on iphone.

That was this week starting Monday. That is about 50% now. Lots are coming tomorrow and most are coming Monday. Many were delayed, but most were shipped yesterday for Monday delivery.

I posted some of my dining room stage area in another thread. Here are a couple. It's worse now (better?). I'll take some new photos of the dining room when I get home.

:shocked: Wow. <that's all I got...> How do you store your sets? Shelves, or just in your dining room?

Guest ph4tb0i

30 Mirkwood Elf Guard polybags, 2 of each TMNT set (they were BOGO 50% off here in Target Canada). I just wanted to collect the minifigs and hold one of each for resale later. :D

Guest eightbrick

30 Mirkwood Elf Guard polybags, 2 of each TMNT set (they were BOGO 50% off here in Target Canada). I just wanted to collect the minifigs and hold one of each for resale later. :D

Wait, you found the polybags at Target? I know what I'm doing tomorrow... :D

Guest ph4tb0i

Wait, you found the polybags at Target? I know what I'm doing tomorrow... :D

Yep. took them all. 

I follow a scorched earth policy with polybags. Literally leave no survivor behind. :P

Legos now arriving at front porch. Please proceed to the dining room for final sorting.

That was this week starting Monday. That is about 50% now. Lots are coming tomorrow and most are coming Monday. Many were delayed, but most were shipped yesterday for Monday delivery.

I posted some of my dining room stage area in another thread. Here are a couple. It's worse now (better?). I'll take some new photos of the dining room when I get home.

I like your kitchen wallpaper!

Also, those Legos are pretty impressive too :)

Wow! That's a lot of Lego. Very impressive. I guess next is buying boxes?

6 x SH: Dynamic Duo Funhouse - $26.99 each + 3 x $10 TRU Gift Card courtesy of Wendy's

2 x SH: Batman Two-Face Chase - $33.74 each = $20 TRU Gift Card (Wendy's and TRU Coupon) - I didn't realize until I got home she rang them up $44.99 and $22.49

Took advantage of the 10% off for using the TRU credit card today.

Picked up 4 lion chi temples at TRU today for $71.22 each. On sale for $75 (today is the last day I believe) and used my TRU card for the extra 10% off on Saturday which bought them down to $67.50. After tax they came to $71.22, which is 44% off. I feel pretty good about this set at that price. It's the largest set in the theme, and as chima gains popularity every kid will want one since it is the good guys' base. I plan on holding until next Christmas to see what happens.

• Like 1

Guest eightbrick

Yep. took them all. 

I follow a scorched earth policy with polybags. Literally leave no survivor behind. :P

Well many thanks for the heads up! I went down to mine and picked up six.

I bought a 76011 Batman: Man-Bat Attack.  I was surprised to see it in a local Wal-Mart.  They only had the one.

Same thing here. Only one on the shelf, no shelf tag, and it didn't scan on the price check station - "Please see an associate for assistance". It must have been put out this morning (Monday).

Not sure of the investment potential of this set, but this copy is about to be built for my personal work stash (you know, the stash the spouse doesn't know about!).