What Lego set did you buy today?

I totally can't keep track of what I've bought and ordered over the past week.  I received a Delorean from Target today and I was totally confused, forgetting that I did several Guest checkouts using the $5 coupon online the other day.  I looked at my Target account and I scratched my head for a minute or so wondering why this order wasn't listed there.

I totally can't keep track of what I've bought and ordered over the past week.  I received a Delorean from Target today and I was totally confused, forgetting that I did several Guest checkouts using the $5 coupon online the other day.  I looked at my Target account and I scratched my head for a minute or so wondering why this order wasn't listed there.

It might be one of mine. Waiting for ten of those to arrive myself...lol. All separate transactions to utilize the coupon of course.

I bought these from LEGO Shop @ home 1x 40058 Decorating the Tree 

1x 40059 Santa's Sleigh

1X 10230 Mini Modulars

1X 60041 Crook Pursuit

1x 21000 Willis Tower

Got another free 40083 LEGO Holiday set 2 of 2

I think I am nuts but from amazon, TRU, walmart  and S&**** the following madness.

6 batcaves

8 funhouse escapes

10 Shelob attacks

1 catwoman cycle

11 batmobile two face chase

14 battle over gotham

2 helms deep

3 dragon mountain

2 pirate ship ambush

1 urukkai army

6 tower of orthanc

5 winter village cottage

2 super star destroyers

7 haunted Houses

26 Free christmas set (#2)

5 Unexpected gathering

2 black gates

6 heartlake flying club

Spent too much, I better be done.  Almost pulled the trigger on 10 pirate ship ambushes this morning on target and decided against it.

Went to TRU this morning and they actually had 2013 Friends Advent Calendars on the shelves! I was shocked because I thought it was sold out everywhere. After BOGO 50%, they came out to be MSRP. Used the coupon to get the $10 gift card for spending $40.

Also, Walgreens has a 25% off Lego sale this week. Everything at my Walgreens was way over MSRP, but the minifigures would be a nice discount, so I've been going back to grab a couple each time.

I refuse to list all the purchases I made yesterday during CM. Mostly because I can't remember all of them, there were so many!

• Like 1

Went to TRU this morning and they actually had 2013 Friends Advent Calendars on the shelves! I was shocked because I thought it was sold out everywhere. After BOGO 50%, they came out to be MSRP. Used the coupon to get the $10 gift card for spending $40.

Also, Walgreens has a 25% off Lego sale this week. Everything at my Walgreens was way over MSRP, but the minifigures would be a nice discount, so I've been going back to grab a couple each time.

I refuse to list all the purchases I made yesterday during CM. Mostly because I can't remember all of them, there were so many!

Are this years advent calendars better in some way and worth buying on retail?

damn local TRU didnt want to give me the BOGO after i price matched the website ... it was either one or the other ...

on the other hand ... snagged these at kmart ...

7x 75016 Homing Droid for $12.93
1x 79001 Mirkwood for $15.50
1x 9471 Uruk $25.86

I think ive single handedly cleaned out Oahu Kmarts of all 9471 these past week ... wonder if theyre still more in the back?! hhmmmmm

• Like 1

Just pulled the trigger on 3 Olivia's Houses from Walmart.  I had the $10 GC from the website error last month to apply to the purchase.

I was reminded why I'm doing the investing - I just want to invest enough to pay for the building habit I'm trying to push on my kids.  :)

Hopefully I'll flip those fast enough to pay for the one I got for my daughter.  That's my short term goal for investing, anyway.

Guest eightbrick

Vermin Vaporizer for 30 bucks.Really glad I passed it up for 45, 60% off doesn't come often in Canada. There's a couple (5?) left if any canucks want one. From Amazon:

Link

Could someone add the &tag=brickpicker05-20 thing I have no idea how to do that thanks

damn local TRU didnt want to give me the BOGO after i price matched the website ... it was either one or the other ...

on the other hand ... snagged these at kmart ...

7x 75016 Homing Droid for $12.93

1x 79001 Mirkwood for $15.50

1x 9471 Uruk $25.86

I think ive single handedly cleaned out Oahu Kmarts of all 9471 these past week ... wonder if theyre still more in the back?! hhmmmmm

Do an online store pickup order. You will get the online price and bogo. I placed two orders of 4 each. Came out to $30 per set. Take your paperwork with you and show it to them. When I picked up my two orders, I showed them my online invoice and the pricing and they matched it. I took the rest they had. Ended up with 14 at $30 each. Brings me up to 20. Good luck!

Not even 10% of what I ordered has come in.....my wife gave permission to take over the dining room. Spare bedroom and 3 huge walk in closets are already stuffed full. And I am still buying. Just got home from tru with a bunch of friends big sets and more funhouse/hobbit barrels.

post-14194-0-19837700-1386119560_thumb.j

post-14194-0-73551400-1386119605_thumb.j

post-14194-0-23101000-1386119626_thumb.j

• Like 3

City

Cargo Truck: $10.50 (Walmart half off red tagged clearance toys sticker price) :yahoo:

Legends of Chima

Worriz' Battle Lair: $48.99 (Target matched Amazon)

Skunk Attack: $7.50 (Target half off Speedorz sale I guess?)

Castle

Forest Ambush: $8.79 (Target matched company site)

The Gatehouse Raid: $20.99 (Target matched company site)

Lord of the Rings

The Wizards Battle: $11.59 (Target matched company site, just missed the dollar less listing on Amazon by that much.)

Total: $108.36

Saved: $71.58