What Lego set did you buy today?

Nice find on the 9465 Zombies set! Never seen them over here (at reasonable price at least).

Funny thing, last year when it was still available I bought 2 from a retail store for 55 EUR. Came home, realized that the MSRP was 40 EUR and returned one. Now, a full year later, I managed to ****** another one at the same price.

That's true. A single grand prize for the whole continent was weak, and I wonder how they decided as to which store ended up with it? I doubt the choice was completely random.

I agree. A single grand prize for a whole continent is very weak. TLG can afford to spend a little more money and give out some better prizes on Brick Friday. When it comes to choosing which store got the prize, it would have to be completely random by randomly inserting it into one of the stores stacks of peel-and-win papers.

At Barnes and Nobles:

2 Heartlake Stables at $33 (BOGO 50% + 10% member)

1 Seaside House at $33 (30% off coupon + 10% member)

LEGO Shop at Home:

2 Mini Modulars on sale and Eagle Intercepter with free holiday set and $10 gift card

1 R2DR with free holiday set, $10 gift card, and Clone trooper

1 Haunted House with free holiday set and $10 gift card

I made 3 separate orders and used $180 in VIP points.  Makes it difficult to put in accurate purchase prices in my Brickfolio.

I also received 3 of my 3x VIP point orders yesterday (VW bus, 2 chess sets + some poly bags, Fire Brigade) and they all had holiday trucks.

The clerk told me to the end of the week. Is that today or tomorrow for them? Not sure sorry.

Calendars go Sunday-Monday and stores usually base their sales accordingly, so if it was till the end of week, that would likely mean Saturday would be the final day. 

A lot of buys this weekend:

TRU:

Town Square 74.99 + a minifig to get the $10 GC

Croc Hideout 44.99

BN

Lego Ideas Book and Lego Play books 11.24 each (50% off + membership)

Dol Goldur Battle and Dolphin Cruiser - $75.53 (after 30% off, membership, and BOGO50

Target

Forest Police Station $25

Wal-Mart

Downtown Bakery 17.47

Spiderman/Venom 13.97

FAO

Grand Emporium and VW, w/ 2 free 3-in-1 Trucks

SAH

Friends 3 Drawer Sorting Tray

Mia's Magic Tricks

2x Mini Modulars

Free X-Mas truck and $10 GC

Probably do more one more pass at B&****** tomorrow to get another Architecture Studio