6 Technic Tractors @ 22.49 each (9393)

8 Battle of Hoths @ 29.99 each (75014)

4 TMNT Baxters @ 24.99 each (79105)

1 Chima Interceptor @ 19.99 (70003)

1 Castle Gatehouse @ 17.49 (70402)

2 Gold Getaways @ 10.99 each (70401)

1 LR Stagecoach @ 19.99 (79108)

7 City Satellites @ 11.99 each (3366)

Plus I got 1 Creator Tree (It was super busy and there was no way they were going to let me break that down into $20 transactions to get the most trees).

Total spent, $988.10

Total saved, $988.40

One satisfied businessman.

They had a ton of sets left (besides the Hoth's I took them all). I may go back and put a ton on layaway.

Seriously, a lot of this stuff I am going to flip for 50%to 60% profits. I cleared out 4 Hoths last week for $75 each on Amazon. I was making $15 off each one when I bought them at $39.99.

What did you pay? I caught one the other day on Ebay about to expire (auction) open box, sealed bags for $500. I almost pulled the trigger because I know i could probably get $900 for it in February, but i didn't want to tie up that much capital with deals season coming.

That's the one, but the seller was from Orlando so I just picked it up for less than that :P. Nice guy, he's just moving back to England and needs to get rid of some stuff quick.

That's the one, but the seller was from Orlando so I just picked it up for less than that :P. Nice guy, he's just moving back to England and needs to get rid of some stuff quick.

I had a feeling. Thats probably gonna be a score. You gonna hold it awhile and flip it?

That new Tie interceptor I got for $325 was in better condition than it looked in the listing. Still sealed perfectly - just a bit of smashing in the middle but because of the way the box is made, I was able to bend it back out and make it look pretty good.

I have it listed now, but I expect to sell it in Jan or Feb.

I had a feeling. Thats probably gonna be a score. You gonna hold it awhile and flip it?

That new Tie interceptor I got for $325 was in better condition than it looked in the listing. Still sealed perfectly - just a bit of smashing in the middle but because of the way the box is made, I was able to bend it back out and make it look pretty good.

I have it listed now, but I expect to sell it in Jan or Feb.

I will be listing it today, but as you only expect to sell early next year unless I get really lucky.

What happened to that Blockade Runner you got a while back?

I will be listing it today, but as you only expect to sell early next year unless I get really lucky.

What happened to that Blockade Runner you got a while back?

Still haven't had a chance to inventory it. I had a backlog of used sets. I am luckily through most of them now. 

I also am trying to make a better inventory system. At the moment, mine is called the "lay all of my crap in the middle of the floor and struggle to find it when I need it" system.

Almost at "Its a little better, but my wife may still leave me".

My goal is "eh, this wont be the reason my wife leaves me at least"

• Like 1

Guest ph4tb0i

Two Iron Man Drones for 4.50 each. Should I get more?

I got about 40 at 5  bucks a piece hoping to get the same performance as the lego ghost polybag.. sadly it hasn't really been moving. :(