What Lego set did you buy today?

Mine are always UPS from Amazon UK, but some get here ok, others don't.

Anyone seen the Ultimate Factory episode on UPS, you'll see why your package gets damaged espcially with the big sets. It they pack the boxes vertically vs flat with all the Amazon packages, you have a better change of getting a good box.

Vampyre Castle x4 - 79.99 each

Jedi Cruiser x2 - 75.00 each

Fun House x2 - 44.00 each (20% off coupons)

Bat Cave x2 - 69.99 (Had the TRU Store PM their own website)

Unimog x1 - $151.99 (My TRU store had them for 209.99 instead of 229.99 like the website. Also used a 20% discount and got an additional 10% off because the boxes corners had some decent dents).

Hulk Helicarrier x2 - Walmart retail price

Urukai x2 - 29.59 each - (20% off coupons)

Dino 5888 x2 - 31.99 (20% off coupons, retired on LEGO Shop at Home but found 2 in the store, go figure)

Technic 42001 x11 - TRU for $10 each

Technic Mini Tow Truck x2 - $10.39 each after 20% off coupons

Technic Mini Containter Truck x1 - $9.59 after 20% off coupon - retired on LEGO Shop at Home

Technic 9391 Crawler Crane x3 - $17.59 each after 20% off coupons

Friends 3189 Stables - 34.99

Technic Logging Truck - 127.99 after 20% off coupon

And I also picked up some of the Call of Duty Mega blocks that are out. Buy 1 get 1 40% off. It was too much profit to pass up at that price, and since they are relatively new I think there will be little competition and short supply for the holidays! I know it's Mega Bloks (blasphemy) but a true entrepreneur doesn't let emotion rule his profitability!

• Like 1

Vampyre Castle x4 - 79.99 each

Jedi Cruiser x2 - 75.00 each

Fun House x2 - 44.00 each (20% off coupons)

Bat Cave x2 - 69.99 (Had the TRU Store PM their own website)

Unimog x1 - $151.99 (My TRU store had them for 209.99 instead of 229.99 like the website. Also used a 20% discount and got an additional 10% off because the boxes corners had some decent dents).

Hulk Helicarrier x2 - Walmart retail price

Urukai x2 - 29.59 each - (20% off coupons)

Dino 5888 x2 - 31.99 (20% off coupons, retired on LEGO Shop at Home but found 2 in the store, go figure)

Technic 42001 x11 - TRU for $10 each

Technic Mini Tow Truck x2 - $10.39 each after 20% off coupons

Technic Mini Containter Truck x1 - $9.59 after 20% off coupon - retired on LEGO Shop at Home

Technic 9391 Crawler Crane x3 - $17.59 each after 20% off coupons

Friends 3189 Stables - 34.99

Technic Logging Truck - 127.99 after 20% off coupon

And I also picked up some of the Call of Duty Mega blocks that are out. Buy 1 get 1 40% off. It was too much profit to pass up at that price, and since they are relatively new I think there will be little competition and short supply for the holidays! I know it's Mega Bloks (blasphemy) but a true entrepreneur doesn't let emotion rule his profitability!

Jedi cruisers are still $75? I knew I should have scanned it.

Let me preface this by saying, I have never seen a modular in my local Toys R Us.  At least not as long as I have been shopping LEGO.  I went in today and looked where I've seen the one lonely Unimog has been for the past month, low and behold, there was a sealed Grand Emporium sitting there.  On the top shelf and on and end cap.  I didn't make it to TRU until about 11:00 am.  It must have been an online return.  I didn't hesitate and put it in my cart and ran over to the scanner, it scanneed at $149.99.

When I checked out, I used a 20% off coupon from last week, got the 10% off for using my TRU Credit Card on Saturday, and then I tried to use my Wendy's coupon for a $10 gift card.  The Wendy's coupon wouldn't work, I'm sure it was because I used the 20% off coupon, but the manager came over and knocked $10 off without hesitation.  My final price was $97.37 plus tax.  A total fluke, but an opportunity I couldn't pass up.  By the way, the Unimog was gone, so no more in my store. 

I can't post a pic of the receipt later, if you insist.  I have yard work to do, so I'll be away for several hours.

I did pick up a few small Castle and Chima sets and they were $7.20 each after the extra 10% was taken off.

2 helms deep for $80.06 each after tax from toysrus (two 20% coupons, 10% cc discount, and $50 rewards certificate).

2 Jabbas palace for $50.75 each after tax from amazon (cashed in some rewards points to bring them down some more).

3 heartlake highs for $40.06 each after tax from target (price matched amazon plus redcard 5% discount).