What Lego set did you buy today?

From TRU in store:

2 Riding Camp at $90 (TRU exclusive and largest Friends set) I only left 1 on the shelf.

1 Palpatine's Arrest $60 - price adjustment from a few weeks ago - none left on the shelves

1 Vampyre Castle $80 - bought online on Sunday before the doors opened so I wouldn't have to rush over there and picked up today.

I ended up with 3 $10 gift cards that the cashier explicitly said I couldn't use for 6 hours.

Where'd the cards generate from?

I'm in Columbus, OH tonight, so I snuck out of the hotel room and stopped at a few Target stores for some Amazon price matching w/ the $5 coupon.

Star Wars: X-Wing - $33.76

Star Wars: Rancor Pit - $35.69

Friends: Heartlake Vet - $27.99

4 x Star Wars: Umbaran MHC poly bags - $0.39 each

Most importantly, 5 large jugs of Round Up Weed Killer concentrate for $6.36 (75% off)

My local target price matched and stacked the $5 coupon on Friday, but did NOT let me do it today - mgr said no coupons at all with PM - one or the others, so it may vary...

The CSR did it, no questions asked at all 3 stores. One even looked it up in the policy book and it said something like, "Price adjustments must be made before manufacturer coupons are applied." I was there late, so the manager wasn't around to question anything either.

My local target price matched and stacked the $5 coupon on Friday, but did NOT let me do it today - mgr said no coupons at all with PM - one or the others, so it may vary...

The whole "coupon + price match at Target" experience has been a little inconsistent from even the same spots. One day it works, next day is a no go. :wacko:

Updated my Cargo Train order to:

1 Cargo Train

1 Passenger Train

3 sets of Flexible Track

1 Coast Guard Boat

Total Spent (includes shipping and taxes): ~$300CAN

Total Retail Value (Include 5% tax):  ~$614

Total Savings: ~ $314 or about 50% 

I`d like to thank the lovely folks across the pond! Cheers!  :drinks:

Did some more price matching at Target today with the $5 coupon.

Lone Ranger: Colby City Showdown - $31.99

SH: Batman Tumbler Chase - $26.99

Iron Man 3: Malibu Mansion Attack - $21.99 (a fluke, the guy didn't care and just rang up this and the Tumbler Chase at the same price and they still applied the $5 coupon)

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Gathering - $44.49  (check your Target stores, this one had it marked down to $49.49 and I used another coupon)

1 more Umbaran MHC polybag - $0.39

1 Witch Head polybag - $0.49

I've been 100% successful at 6 different Target stores with this Amazon price match thing and using the $5 coupon.  I'd say about half of the CSRs at the Customer Support desk didn't even know how to use the IPad, called over the shift manager, and then asked  if I could pull it up my phone.  I honestly think the $5 coupon will work on any set, not just sets above $29, as long as the CSR doesn't insist on reading the terms of the coupon.

Went to the Lego store and picked up some Santa's Sleigh and Decorating the Tree polybags, along with some minifigs, a 20% off Chima: Eagle Interceptor.  I got a Pick A Brick box for spending $75.  I've been avoiding the Winter Village sets, but I liked them in-person, so those might be what I go for during the Black Friday sales.

Went to B&****** today, to use a 20% off one item coupon.  Picked up:

(1) 7985 - City of Atlantis - $50.36US (10% member discount plus 20% off coupon)

(2) 7325 - Pharoah's Quest Cursed Cobra - $13.47 each (clearanced for 50% off plus member discount) 

(2) 7961 - SW Sith Infiltrator - $31.47 each (clearanced plus member discount)

(1) 8037 - SW Anakin's Y-Wing - $58.45 (member discount only)

I passed on some 7065 - Alien Motherships, even at 50% off.  Just... no.

Random finds at Walmart tonight.

Olivia's Treehouse: $13

Two other 2012 Friends sets for $7 (just the $10 retail ones but the are already EOL)

Endor Battlepack for $9

Mirkwood spiders for $7. (The walmart app has been telling me this store had some in stock for $15 and then clearanced again to $7. Found this one hiding in the back of a shelf being a bunch of other sets, I can finally sleep easy tonight knowing I found that sucker)

Those are some incredible deals on some great sets. I applaud your choices.

Did you stack coupons @ BN to get those great deals?

There was a *reusable* 40% off one item coupon good for last week, at select stores (luckily 4 stores near me). That plus stacked 10% member, plus they have a buy a $75 gift card, get a free $10 card deal. So bought gift cards first to pay with. Crazy deal.

• Like 2

Guest eightbrick

Went to the Lego store and picked up some Santa's Sleigh and Decorating the Tree polybags, along with some minifigs, a 20% off Chima: Eagle Interceptor.  I got a Pick A Brick box for spending $75.  I've been avoiding the Winter Village sets, but I liked them in-person, so those might be what I go for during the Black Friday sales.

Check after Christmas too. I snagged a pair of cottages for half price in late February/early March. There were like 8 of them sitting on the shelves for ages at that price (should have picked up more :D )