What Lego set did you buy today?

Thanks, sir. I now have lunch plans to visit a couple local Targets. I understand the limit is 1 pricematch per item...I can't clean them out of any one thing, and it looks like the coupon applies to everything. Excellent! Printed my shopping list...

The $5 off coupon is only good on lego sets that cost more than $29.

Yes, I saw that detail. Thank you for making sure it was understood. All items on my list are above that threshold and ready to PM amazon.com:

Tally ho!

Why don't you just buy lego 9516 online? Then you can have one less PM transaction. Target.com has it for the same price as amazon.

Store was out of MF 7965. Oh well, plenty more stores to visit. 

I didn't know 9516 was the same price. No worries, I also needed some cheap arse Halloween candy! The $5 Target coupon basically offsets the tax, and if my wife sees any more LEGO-sized cardboard boxes coming off the delivery truck...

Plan is for LEGO lunch at work to team build the Jabba/Rancor sets. Good fun.

Guest TabbyBoy

Please post prices and where from as it helps the rest of us if you leave some on the shelf -thanks!  I understand also if you want to keep it private. ;-)

From TRU in store:

2 Riding Camp at $90 (TRU exclusive and largest Friends set) I only left 1 on the shelf.

1 Palpatine's Arrest $60 - price adjustment from a few weeks ago - none left on the shelves

1 Vampyre Castle $80 - bought online on Sunday before the doors opened so I wouldn't have to rush over there and picked up today.

I ended up with 3 $10 gift cards that the cashier explicitly said I couldn't use for 6 hours.