What Lego set did you buy today?

are a lot of you guys high on the Technic flatbed truck? will this set double after EOL? i have a bunch of them at my TRU at $50 ea. was going to pick some up today but backed out not knowing its potential.

came away with a lone VC at $83 tax included

We're talking about the Technic Flatbed Truck (retired) (8109), not Technic: Pickup Tow Truck (9395) on sale this week for $50.  Just want to be clear here.  If you have a bunch of 8109's, jump in the car right now and go nuts.

We're talking about the Technic Flatbed Truck (retired) (8109), not Technic: Pickup Tow Truck (9395) on sale this week for $50.  Just want to be clear here.  If you have a bunch of 8109's, jump in the car right now and go nuts.

oh shoot, my bad ... yeah ... if anyone can get the 8109 for $50 ... damn ... thats bank right there!!!

That's a great deal, I'm really tempted.  I'm not investing in this one, unless it hits 50% off, but I'll get one for my son.

Buy it! pm at target and use the $5 off lego coupon. So far I have bought the rancor pit, x-wing, tie fighter, museum break-in, and z-95 headhunter with the pm / coupon. I have concluded that my lego collection is going to end up like my video game collection... A tons of crap sitting in my basement that will never get opened.

You can probably do pretty well with it.  I haven't jumped into the parting out game, yet.

You better have some serious free time. Its a lot. I am working on a blog about it but it is really a lot of work.

I'm interested to see what stuff you part out.  Do you mind sharing your eBay name?  If you don't want to, that's understandable. 

I haven't posted it here yet as I am still getting the store section set up so it doesn't look like a baby made it. Lol. I will shortly though.

Received my Republic Gunship (7676) I bought on EBay for $49 + $12 shipping.  After I bought it, I messaged the seller to remind him to double-box it and pack it well.  He replied and said it was his son's and his son listed it with the wrong price.  It was supposed to be listed at $149.  I told him he could cancel the transaction and refund me the money, but he replied and said thanks for my understanding, but he "talked to his son and it's a good learning experience for him, it will ship out tomorrow."  The box is in pretty good shape, so I'm going to put it together, clean it up a bit, and sell it in a couple weeks.  I need to hide it from my son.  I plan to get him one of the new Republic Gunships with the proceeds from this one.  :thumbsup:

Buy it! pm at target and use the $5 off lego coupon. So far I have bought the rancor pit, x-wing, tie fighter, museum break-in, and z-95 headhunter with the pm / coupon. I have concluded that my lego collection is going to end up like my video game collection... A tons of crap sitting in my basement that will never get opened.

Can you price match via Target.com, or is it only in the store? I don't see any mechanism during checkout on Target.com to enter a URL, etc.

Thanks,

Michael