What Lego set did you buy today?

Made a trade today at my local baseball card store that has some Lego. Traded in some unopened baseball and football rack packs for:

1 x 6208 B-Wing Fighter NISB

1 x 7260 Wookie Catamaran 99% complete with instructions (the Unduli minifig lightsaber still lights up super bright!)

1 x 7163 Republic Gunship 95% complete with instructions

The two used sets were a surprise, I was planning on trading for a Vampyre Castle he had, and it had already sold. He had the two used sets priced at $39 and $44 respectively, so I grabbed them instead without really looking them up. The Gunship is missing Jedi Bob, but I already had one of those, so completing out the set shouldn't be too tough. The stickers are peeling though.

All in all for some baseball cards that don't seem to be going anywhere, kind of a fun trade and eventual flip.

Wow I can't even remember the last time I saw a card shop.

As prophesied, got another 2 crawlers today, plus another 6 of the halloween 3 figure sets (they must just keep replacing the ones I buy on a daily basis, I'm curious to see when they run out), their last spring scene polybag (for now) and 5 of the pumpkin polybag from a box that had just arrived even though it's supposed to be all gone. I did 3 separate transactions but the wrinkle today was I only got 1 christmas box. The clerk said they're only supposed to give out one per customer. So far I'm not causing any problems with all this crawler buying so I wasn't going to blow my goodwill and complain. I now have 6 crawlers and 6 christmas boxes and was only ever expecting to have 1 christmas box and no crawlers so I'm still ahead.

Two more days left in October so I'll likely go back each of the next 2 days to take advantage of the double VIP points and see how many more crawlers and christmas boxes I can get.

Yesterday I got another 2 4x4 Crawlers, 2 christmas box promos, and 2 fall scene polyags. No new Halloween 3 figure packs on the shelves so I must have finally cleared them all out. Unlike 2 days ago, this clerk was only too happy to give me 2 of the christmas boxes, even though she said they're only supposed to give out one per customer. I think she was flirting with me. 

So I'm now at 8 crawlers and even though today's the last day of double VIP, I think I'll call it quits now. Credit card is hurting, but I did score a lot of VIP points, points from my credit card, and free christmas boxes. My portfolio tells me I'm already up $1500 on the crawlers, and I figure the other stuff is worth about $300 right now. Not bad for a few hours' work.

1 x SSD

1 x X-wing UCS

1 x 4x4 Crawler

Had to take advantage of double VIP points. Store was out of Christmas Exclusive kit. LEGO manager (we know each other well at this point) confirmed that I bought the last SSD. They only got a small batch for the holidays, and that's it. Just passing along the info, not vetting it.

My local store is really improving the PAB wall. The wall had some nice pieces, and got a large cup of:

1. 1x1 brick with knobs
  2. 1x2 tiles - pink, trans light green, purple
  3. 1x2 clear "tinted" bricks
  4. Large palm leaf